CHAPTER NINETEEN

I woke up to the sound of a b*tchy women's voice and surprisingly, for once, it wasn't May. I sat up confused, the girl could be heard complaining from downstairs. Who invited a girl into the house? I hadn't seen any of them with a woman.

The voice became louder, and footsteps could be heard from outside my door. My breath hitched, please don't come in my room, please don't come in, please don't-

The door swung open and a tall women stormed inside. She had short brown hair that just brushed her shoulders, she had dark brown eyes that were filled with pure hatred, she seemed to be in her mid-fifties.

She sent me a harsh glare, "Get up, this instant you lazy brat." She demanded, as she ripped my blankets off of my bed.

My eyes widened at her tone, who the heck was this psychopath? Alessandro came rushing up the stairs, with a worried look on his face.

"Lisa, calm down, would you like some tea?" He asked, as he rested his hand onto her shoulder.

She shook his hand off, "No! This girl should be helping out, not sleeping in." She snarled.

I narrowed my eyes at her, who does this 'Lisa' think she is? And why is she here??

Alessandro cleared his throat, "This is uhm our aunt, Lisa. It's our father's sister."

"Okay?" I said with a glare.

"Kendall, drop the attitude." Alessandro warned. I bit my bottom lip to save myself from saying something I shouldn't, and I refrained myself from getting up and slapping them both in the face.

Was everyone crazy in this family?

"Well, I'd like to get dressed." I said as I sat their awkwardly, why was this woman even here?

"Good, then you can make me some tea and make yourself useful." She hissed, as Alessandro guided her out of my room.

I stood there in complete utter shock, was he really going to let her speak to me like that? I walked over to my dresser and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt. As I was brushing my hair three unfamiliar boys who looked a lot similar to my brothers walked in, and the tallest one pulled me into a tight hug. I froze and backed up. Why were there so many random people barging into my room today?

The boy who hugged me seemed a bit sad, a slight frown came across his face. I knitted my eyebrows together, who are these boys?

"My name is Leo, I'm your oldest cousin." The one who tried to hug me said softly, his lips curved into a warm smile.

"Oh, and I'm twenty-two, I'm so happy to finally meet you." He added.

Well at least he doesn't act like his mother.

I nodded, as I placed my brush back onto the dresser.

"I'm Elias and I'm seventeen." The next one smiled, he had glasses and fluffy dark brown hair. "I'm Julias and I'm sixteen."

"Okay... great? Well, I've got some schoolwork to do." I lied with a half-smile.

A chuckle came from Leo, "School work? School hasn't even started yet, tesoro."

"Uh, I'm getting a head start."

"Oh, so you are a nerd like Elias, hm?" He teased with a playful grin. That comment earned a playful punch from Elias.

"Hey!" He said with an amused look as he raised his arms in the air, "I'm just speaking facts here."

I couldn't help but laugh, these boys were nothing like my brothers and I loved it.

"Well, we are going to the beach, you're more than welcome to join us." Julias smiled, "Or are you too busy with your 'schoolwork'." He teased.

I nodded I'd rather go to the beach with them then have to listen to Lisa.

"Okay, I guess my schoolwork can wait." I laughed, as I followed them into the hallway. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, May was kissing some random dude, and Lisa was taking pictures of them.

I scrunched my nose in disgust, how come she could have a boyfriend? I glanced over to where Alessandro was, he was at the kitchen boiling some water for tea. He clearly didn't care which was weird. I wonder if I could bring Andrei over.

"Do you need to change, principessa?" Leo asked with a small smile.

I looked down at my outfit, it will probably be hot, but I have no intentions of going in the water.

"Nope."

"We are going to the beach." Elias told Alessandro as he grabbed an apple from the bowl.

Alessandro sighed and turned around, "You keep a good eye on her, and make sure she doesn't go too far in the water." He said sternly as if I were some child.

I crossed my arms over my chest, that was rude and so unnecessary. I wasn't that much younger than Julias, how come he didn't get scolded for that?

"Yes, cugino. We will keep a good eye on her." Leo reassured as he patted Alessandro on the back.

Just then Daimien came down the stairs, "Yo, Julias! Alessandro you didn't tell me they were coming!" He shouted as he pulled Julias into a tight hug.

"We're going to the beach; you want to come?" Julius asked with a smile as he broke the hug.

I grimaced at the thought, Daimien would most likely drown me in the water if he got the chance.

"Yes, I'll get changed." He called out as he ran up the stairs.

Leo took a seat at the island countertop, and I did the same. I rested my head onto my arms, ugh why would Daimien come? He's just going to try and embarrass me and bully me the whole time.

I felt a hand softly run through my hair, I flinched and quickly sat up.

Leo looked at me with concern, "You okay, tesoro?"

"Yes sorry." I apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry about, tesoro." He said with a smile, "You don't like your big brother Daimien or something? He joked.

I don't like him I despise him.

"He can be annoying."

Elias laughed and took a bite into the bright red apple.

"Well if he annoys you, just tell me and I will throw him in the ocean." Leo teased with a wink.

I looked over at the size of his arms, I think he could throw Daimien into the ocean and I'd be more than happy to watch him.

A pair of hands were placed onto my shoulders, I almost jumped. I turned around to see Lisa she had a broom next to her.

"Here, you can sweep the house." She said as she tried to hand me the broom.

"Mother, she is coming to the beach with us." Leo said as he took the broom from her hand and rested it against the wall.

"Well, there are no maids here and she looks like one, so she can do the cleaning." She laughed, reaching for the broom.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat; this Lisa girl has some nerve.

Leo grabbed his mother's wrist before she could grab the broom, "Mother, go sit down, room service can clean, I think you should apologize." He said with a glare.

My eyes widened at this, if I ever did that to Gaston, I'd be a goner.

She narrowed her eyes towards her son but reluctantly walked back over to the couch.

"Thank you." I whispered and gave him a warm smile of appreciation.

He kissed the top of my head, "Of course, principessa qualsiasi cosa per te."

I have no idea what he said but, it sounded nice. I wanted to cry; I don't think anyone has ever been this nice to me. I hope my cousins stay the whole trip.