CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

I sat on my bed and starred at the clock, it was nearing 9 and that's when I told Andrei I would come see him. I'm sure he'll understand if I see him tomorrow instead, besides I have a good excuse. I mean why does he even want me to come see him anyways?

I stretched out onto the comfy mattress and grabbed one of the fluffy warm blankets to curl up in. 

I think he'll live if I see him tomorrow rather than tonight. Besides it's dark and cold out, why leave when I can stay in the comfort of my own bed?

All of the sudden ear-piercing screams followed with sobs could be heard in the hallway. You know what? Maybe I'd rather be outside in the cold.

Within a matter of seconds my beloved door swung open, and a soaking wet rat came storming into my bedroom.

I couldn't help but snicker at how awful she looked, her hair was a dark black with random patches of orange and there were only a few small blonde strands left.

"You ruined my hair you b*tch!" She cried, as she scratched her head. "And why is it so itchy!" She sobbed.

"My hair was so perfect and blonde and now it's ruined!" She screamed through her tears as she opened my closet door and began ripping my clothes from the hangers and throwing them at me.

I caught one of the shirts and set it aside, "What do you mean, this color looks good on you, it really suits you." I laughed, copying her words from before.

A minute went by of her throwing my clothes onto the floor and trashing my closet, I debated getting up to stop her, but I didn't. She can pick them up and wash them because I'm not.

 Alessandro barged into my room looking very displeased, "What on earth are you doing?" He shouted at May as he went to grab her hands to stop her.

"She- S-she ruined my hair Alessandro!" She sobbed. "Y-you need to punish her."

"How do you know it was her, sweetheart?" He asked softly as he pulled her in for a hug to comfort her cries.

I shook my head in pure utter disbelief, she dyes my hair and I get threatened with soap? I dye hers and she gets hugs and comfort? The favoritism is insane.

"S-she j-just did." She hiccupped.

I cringed at her voice, for being fifteen she acted like a five-year-old.

"Come on, we will get the staff to help fix it okay? You two need to stop fighting, just because she dyed your hair doesn't mean you get to trash her closet." He said softly, then he narrowed his eyes towards me.

Ugh maybe I should dye Alessandro's hair next or paint his beloved car.

Alessandro guided May out of my room but before leaving he peeked his head into my room, "Clean up this mess, I expect both of you to write an apology for each other. This behavior is unacceptable." He said sternly as he left the room.

I wanted to laugh right then and there, as if I would clean up the mess SHE made, and he's got to be delusional to think I'd ever write her some sort of fake apology. 

I went over to my dresser and roughly opened it, I put on some basic grey sweatpants and a black sweater. Alessandro makes me so unbelievably mad it's not even healthy. I can't tell which one is stupider May or Alessandro, I honestly think it's come to a close tie. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and pulled out two strands in the front. I need to go on a walk to clear my head, and I don't care if Alessandro tries to stop me.

Why would he even take me back if he's just going to pretend like I don't exist and treat me like absolute garbage?

As I went downstairs no one was to be seen in the living room/kitchen. The movie theater room door was slightly open, and my cousins and a couple of my brothers were watching some sort of boring show I had no interest in. I slipped on my shoes and quietly shut the door behind me as I left our hotel room. I glanced towards the clock that was hung in the hallway, 9:20pm. Andrei was surely to gone by now, he wouldn't still be waiting, would he? I hope he isn't, if he sees me walking outside, he'd probably be upset. Oh well, I'll just make sure to walk on the side of the beach which is far from the trail that I was supposed to meet him at.