CHAPTER SEVEN

I couldn't tell how far I ran, all I knew was that I was far, far away from their house and that was all that mattered. I stopped near an empty park, woods surrounded it there was a small pond with a couple of ducks swimming in it and a mini playground. I sat on a brown wooden bench, crossing my legs. I whipped the sweat dripping down my face, I felt relieved. 

A small duck came up to me.

"Sorry buddy I wish I had some food for you." I whispered.

A few minutes passed and I yawned, maybe I can take a short nap. I spread out across the bench, closing my eyes I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" a voice said lightly shaking me.

I rubbed my eyes, quickly sitting up. There stood a fairly tall boy, he was around 6'1 or 6'3, he had soft hazel eyes, fluffy brown hair, and looked to be a year or two older than me. I blushed a bit, he was extremely attractive.

"Oh yeah, I just took a quick nap." I laughed nervously.

"On the park bench?" He questioned.

I nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Are you from around here?"

"I just moved here a couple of days ago, I used to live in France." I replied.

"That's so cool, I've always wanted to go there. Anyways, I'm having a party on Friday, lots of people will be their if you wanted to make some new friends." He smiled. 

My eyes widened, I've never been to a party before, I've always read about them or heard stories of them. "I'd love to! What's your name?"

"My names Nico DeLuca, and you, m'lady?" He smiled holding out his hand.

I laughed, "Kendall Rossi." I said shaking his hand back in return.

"I'll give you my number so I can text you the details."

"Do you have a pen, so I could write it on my arm? I don't have my phone with me." I lied.

I really needed to ask Alessandro for a phone.

He took out a pen and wrote his number on my arm.

"I'll see you around, Kendall." He smiled.

"See you!"

I watched as he rode his skateboard back over to his friends. I smiled feeling accomplished, I made my first friend, I think!

An hour passed of me sitting on the bench, dark grey clouds flooded the sky. Hm, maybe I should go back. Friday was in two days, and I had lots of things to do. I needed a dress, a phone and a ride. How the hell would I be able to convince Alessandro to let me go to a random boy's party?

I was walking back; light rain was tickling down, and a bright red Ferrari was speeding down the street. Oh boy.

"Get the f*ck in the car." Damion yelled, as he rolled down his window.

I rolled my eyes; I sat in the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

"Where the hell did you go!?"

"None of your business." I mumbled, crossing my arms. Why was he upset? I was supposed to be upset.

He grabbed my wrist tightly before pausing.

"What's on your arm?"

"Again, none of your business."

"Oh, I see you stormed out the house to go meet up with your little boyfriend, you little slut."

"Shut up!" I screamed at him.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked, tightening his grip on my wrist.

"I said shut up, you dickhead!"

"We're getting brave now aren't we, little girl?" He asked still keeping his tight grip on my wrists.

"Damion stop you're hurting me!"

"Awe, am I hold your wrist to tightly?"

Tears started forming in my eyes, he was scaring me.

 He looked at me once again and I could've sworn he looked a tad bit sorry, but he sped off. 

We got back to the house in 5 minutes, probably because he was speeding so fast.

I ran inside the house, I was still pissed at Alessandro, but I needed to write down Nico's number in case one of them saw it and tried wiping it off. I dashed upstairs running back to my old room, no way in hell was I staying in a room with cameras.

I sat down my desk copying down the number on a pink sticky note hiding it under the potted plant in my room.

Alessandro walked in he looked actually nervous for once.

"Kendall, Tesoro, we need to talk."

He sat down next to me on my bed.

"I don't want to talk to you." I replied crossing my arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"There's a lot of things you shouldn't have done, Alessandro."

"Did he leave bruises or scars on you, Il mio prezioso angelo?"

"No, he did not." I lied.

"Can I check just to make sure baby?"

"No, do you not trust me?"

"You did break my rules, bambina."

"Do you not trust me?" I repeated.

"I do."

He hesitated for a moment, "Did he actually r-r*pe you?" 

"No. He got close and touched me and stuff, but we never got that far."

He pulled me into a hug, I flinched but I don't think he quite noticed.

"I'm so sorry, love. I promise no one will never hurt you again."

I melted into his embrace, although I was still pissed at him, I really needed a hug.

"You can have your room back too." He whispered.

I hummed in approval.

"Oh, and Alessandro?"

"Yes, love?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Can you buy me a phone?"

"You don't have one?"

"Nope."

"Okay, I will thank about it love." He said kissing my head.

"I need it tomorrow, please Alessandro?"

"Tomorrow? What's the rush baby?" He chuckled.

"Dunno, just want it, I guess. Pretty please?" 

"Ok, ok fine. We can go shopping tomorrow."

I grinned. That means I could persuade him into buying me a dress. Ooh maybe some makeup if I'm lucky.

He tucked me into bed, "Goodnight my love, sleep well." He kissed my forehead.

I hummed in approval.

"Goodnight." 

He shut my curtains, flicked off my light and closed the door.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, snuggling into my cozy blankets.