CHAPTER THREE

I made my way down to the dining room with the help of the driver I learned his name is Lev.

There was delicious plates of food placed all at one seat. Was this all for me!? No it couldn't be..

"Is this for me?" I asked the chef politely hoping she would say yes.

"Of course who else would it be for sweetheart!" The plump lady who looked to be around her mid fifties chuckled.

"Oh wow! Thank you so, so much! It looks incredible!" I said I was still shocked I've never seen any kinds of food like this.

"No problem Miss Rossi."

"Please just call me Kendall!" I said giving her a bright smile.

"Sure thing Kendall, I'm mrs Everette but you can call me Matilda."

"Oh uhm one more thing before you go! Isn't Alessandro coming too dinner as well?" Ugh just saying his name wanted to make me throw up.

"Oh no! I'm sorry but he is finishing his meeting late and decided to stay at the hotel with his siblings for one more night I hope you don't mind!"

Wow. He doesn't even want to meet me. Ouch.

"That's okay." I said.

She flashed me a small sad smile then walked away.

I dug into the food like a starving pig, well I mean technically I was starving! It tasted like heaven. All the flavours were melting and bursting in my mouth I wanted to eat everything but I couldn't. After a few bites I started getting very full. The next bites were stinging my throat. I just couldn't finish it. My small appetite was just not having it.

After twenty minutes of trying too eat as much as I can Matilda walked in.

"It was amazing best meal I've ever had in years!" I joked but it was true.

"Oh honey is that all your going to eat? You've only ate a quarter of your food and no offence but your practically a twig! Was it not good enough?"

"Oh no! It was perfect! I just don't have a very big appetite." I said giving her a sheepish smile.

"Oh alright dear! Thank you, I can tell I'm going to love you! You are so much sweeter then any of the Rossi siblings!" She ranted on.

I could tell I was going to love her too.

It was around 9:30pm by the time I was finished helping Matilda clean up she told me I really didn't have too but I insisted.

I finished reading my book I stole and put it back in May's room and switched it out for the book thief, I read about half of it and it was really good. Then I dozed off too sleep. Maybe it wasn't too bad here?

Oh boy was I wrong. It might be peaceful when no one is here but today I woke up with a really scary guy poking me and another observing me. CREEPY MUCH!! It was so annoying too!

Once I rubbed my eyes and sat up I could tell who they really were. Angelo and Marcelo. My brothers. Ick! They looked 10x more scary then the photos! Angelo is around 25 and I'm pretty sure Marcelo is around 17. I could be wrong though.

"Um can I help you?" I said clearly pissed off, you do NOT ever wake a women up from her peaceful sleep it was honestly the best I've slept like ever.

"Yeah Alessandro wanted me to get you for breakfast." Said Angelo

"You woke me up for breakfast!?" I groaned.

"Trust me I didn't want too; I'd rather let you starve." Said Marcelo.