CHAPTER 5

Lights went off

Ahana woke up ,she had a strong pain in her head and suddenly she realised that she was tied to a chair and next to her, the masked man was tied to a chair .

Lights of the whole room was turned on

Ezhil and riddhima was standing in front of them

Ezhil : I am happy that I have found my parents killer.

Riddhima : Now the game will be intresting

Ezhil : before that I need to see this person's face who is behind this mask ?

Ezhil removed that mask of that person , it is revealed to be SIVA REDDY , Ahana 's Father .

Ezhil : you have killed our parents

Siva : I have killed your parents so that I can take your properties . you know what you will not touch a hair of my body .

my daughter has destroyed riddhima 's life. I have seized your company . now what will you do , both of you are in road now .

Ezhil : you have just seen our calm side till now , Now you will see our devilest side .

Suddenly the lights went off

lights were switched on .

ahana saw that she and her father 's rope were untied . they both left from there and thought that both the twins got scared and escaped to save their life .

SOME HOURS LATER

IN VR MANSION

Vansh was shouting on Angre .

Vansh : how can you not find her angre ?

Angre : I am sorry boss , I could n't find Riddhima bhabhi . I have put all my men in work to find riddhima bhabhi . the only clue I got is that she went inside a taxi .