CHAPTER 39

Mr  Vyom Raichand was working on his laptop , his study area was filled with his black cats . he was assigning them tasks of their new consignment of nabbing a criminal in Spain .  he was talking to the lady infronted of him .

Vyom : so miss Angeline jennifer , you have come the all the way from the portugal to meet me 

Riddhima [ angeline ] : well mr Vyom , you are really famous in underworld business and has heard that you have kept somebody alive here for past 11 years . 

Vyom : how did you know my deep secrets ? 

Riddhima : oh mr Vyom , don't understimate your partner  . I know everything about you were king of Mafia in spain , but now want to start a big setup in  india by bring down Vansh Rainsinghania and you have a wife named Madhuri and daughter named pihu.

Vyom : oh impressive , so what do you want ? 

Riddhima has connected a bluetooth speaker in her ear .it was gayathri in line . 

Riddhima :I want to see the person whom you have kept alive from past 11 years 

Vyom : you mean Raj Raisinghania , Grandfather of Vansh Raisinghania ? 

Riddhima : yes , I want to meet him .

Gayatri  [ in call ] : good job riddhu , I am able to crack the blueprint of his Cruise . Now I can guide you to take  exit from that cruise .

Riddhima : hmmmmm

Vyom : what will I get by showing him to you  ? 

Riddhima : I can make your mother stand in her own two feet . I have heard she had been bedridden for past two years .

Vyom : fine , anything for my mother . I am ready to break my deal with raisinghania .

riddhima : good , I want MR  Raisinghania in my home  . 

not so soon ,mrs riddhima vansh raisinghania

Vyom pointed gun towards riddhima