CHAPTER 37

Indrani raisinghania [shouting ]  : you won't be able to touch me , Riddhima . you know what  me and my family are like snakes , we know how to take our revenge properly . when the time  comes , me and my grandson vansh will crush you and your plans .

Riddhima : haa .....................haaaa...............haaa , what a joke you old hag . I hope you live until you paint your wall with your faeces . 

riddhima hung up the phone . 

she smirked and drived back to her house . 

she reached her house , she went to her room and saw vansh sleeping in her bed 

she sighed . she took the pillow from her room , she climbed down the stairs and went to the courtyard of the house .

 she took the pillow from her room , she climbed down the stairs and went to the courtyard of the house

she put the pillow on the swing and she layed there , falling into a deep slumber . 

IN VR MANSION 

Ezhil and siya was sleeping peacefully . siya suddenly opened her eyes , she felt urge to vomit , she ran to the washroom and started puking badly . Ezhil's sleep was broken due to puking sound . he woke up to not find Siya next to him , he saw Siya coming out of the bathroom in a very tired state . He got up from the bed , he helped her to sit on the bed and he handover a glass of water to her . He rubbed her back and Siya gulped the water.

IN KERALA 

TIME : 4:00 AM

Riddhima was sleeping on the swing , her sleep was broken by a phone call . she attended the call.

Riddhima : hello doctor , how is suriya ? 

Doctor : her surgery is successful , Now he is a woman successfully .

Riddhima : oh that is  really great , Can I visit him ? I mean her today .

Doctor : yeah , sure now itself you can visit him , I mean her . Infact she was insisting to meet you .

Riddhima : I will come now itself . 

Riddhima ended the call and she went to the washroom and washed her face . she got inside her jeep . suddenly she got another call . It was ezhil , she picked the call

Riddhima : hello Ezhil .

Ezhil : Siya is having a very backache and she was puking badly . What should I do , I cannot see her in this state ? I am feeling very restless seeing her in this state { panicking} 

Riddhima {chuckles} : Relax ezhil , you apply some Volini to her back and make sure that she should not take much stress and give a massage to feet and take her to doctor tommorow . 

Ezhil : okay 

Ezhil ended the call and riddhima started her jeep ,she drove to the hospital . 

AT HOSPITAL 

Suriya was lying in the bed , waiting for riddhima . Riddhima came to her room with a box . smiled appeared on suriya's face on seeing Riddhima .  Riddhima kept the box infront of suriya . 

Riddhima : congrats suriya now you are successfully a woman now.

Suriya : thanks riddhima, nothing was possible without you . you have always been my support system from college onwards , my parents threw me out when I talked about me being a transexual. I am grateful to god for giving me a friend like you . 

Riddhima : stop this formality of saying thank you . Check this box which I have bought to you . Baby .

Suriya opened the box , she saw harry potter in it .

Riddhima : how is my surprise ? 

Suriya : nice , thank you for this new little friend . he is so lovely .

Riddhima : wait a minute I have one more surprise 

Riddhima took a card from her pocket . she gave the card to Suriya looked at it . a tear escaped from her eyes . Riddhima smiled , It was an aadhar card { identity card ]  of suriya . 

Riddhima : now your new name is gayatri as a woman . congrates 

Suriya nodded  happily .