CHAPTER 19

Ezhil arrived at the police station to pick up riddhima and meanwhile Vansh and Angre also came there with a lawyer . Riddhima was released from the cell , ezhil came there and hugged riddhima . He kept his face in her hairs .

Ezhil : I won't let anything happen to you .

Riddhima : relax , ezhil . I am not dead right , I am alive, that too , fit and perfect .

Ezhil : Haa.. haa ,very funny . lets go home , siya is waiting for you and Lawyer miss krishna told that she want to meet you tommorow.

Riddhima saw Vansh , she remained quiet . Vansh was about to ask , how was she? before he utter word , Riddhima said lets go ezhil , I am tired .

ezhil nodded , they both went towards their car .

IN THE CAR

Riddhima is sitting in the front seat , she was sitting next to ezhil and ezhil was driving car .

Riddhima was taken back to flashback .

FLASHBACK

riddhima and ezhil came back from the field trip , they were shocked to see their burnt house . their family -friend ,miss krishna who is actually Maria 's best friend , showed riddhima and ezhil , dead bodies of their parents . riddhima collapsed after seeing her parents dead body , which was badly burnt and ezhil became numb . they both cried infront of dead bodies .Ezhil was angry ,he had a regret that he couldn't save his parents and he blamed riddhima because riddhima was adamant to go for the trip . Miss Krishna helped riddhima and Ezhil to join orphanage and when they both reach at the age of 20 years , they both parted aways . Riddhima tried many times to convince ezhil but ezhil was living in guilt . Riddhima pursued physiotherapy and Ezhil started a construction company of his own . Anupriya sent Kabir to riddhima's life because riddhima's grandfather even though had hatred towards Riddhima 's father , but before his death he signed a will where according to the will , the children of harinder Menon will acquire 500 crore from his account since harinder Menon belonged to a royal family in Kerala. Riddhima and Ezhil parted ways . Even though riddhima was in love with Kabir , she never revealed about Ezhil to Kabir . Kabir always asked whether she had any family members but riddhima denied of having none of them .

IN VR MANSION

Riddhima and Ezhil reached the mansion . Riddhima went to her room . She called her lawyer Miss Krishna who is apparently her mom 's friend . She told her that she will meet her tomorrow. Riddhima removed her mangalsutra from her neck and kept it infront of lord Krishna . She prayed . Meanwhile Vansh came to her room and saw that she has removed her mangalsutra from her neck . Riddhima turned back after praying . She saw Vansh , she didn't show any reaction . She went to her wardrobe to take her clothes . When she closed the door of her cupboard . she saw Vansh .

Vansh : why did you remove the mangalsutra ( nuptial chain )

Riddhima : because it is a burden for me in my heart and I have a bad memory on it . I did not throw it like how you made your sister throw it from my neck .

Vansh remembered how ishani throwed it from her neck during press conference .

Riddhima : for your kind information. I have lost my husband long ago . he died that day when he jumped from the cliff . Now the person who is standing infront of me is just a stranger whom I share my house with .

Vansh : Riddhima , I know that I have done wrong during press conference . I was blinded by my ego .

Riddhima : So keep your ego with yourself , don't you remember what I have said to you on Makar Sankrathi that tumhe tumhara ghar , tumhara parivaar aur tumhara ego mubarak ho .

Vansh remembered her sentences .

Riddhima : Now for heaven sake , leave me alone I am tired and you are closed chapter in my life which I don't like to open .

Riddhima left from there to change her clothes in washroom .

NEXT DAY

Riddhima reached the lawyer's office . she came to Miss krishna 's cabin . Miss krishna asked her to sit.

Miss krishna : So riddhima beta , how can I help you ?

Riddhima : I came to give these proofs to you aunty , will it be useful for my divorce case . I want divorce from Vansh as soon as possible because whenever I see his face , I get reminded of pain which I had to endure because of him .

Miss krishna look at the proofs

Miss krishna : this will be useful for us and yeah this will make the case more strong .

Riddhima : ok thank you aunty , so I shall take a leave

Miss krishna nodded .

I hope you liked the story , keep posting your views regarding on the story .