CHAPTER 23

Riddhima woke up to find herself on Vansh's chest , which she was snuggling like a pillow .

Riddhima 's pov

oh god , yesterday I got a good sleep , I was hugging a soft thing in my sleep , I opened my eyes to look that soft thing but it was Vansh's chest . he was holding me in his arms tightly , I was shocked and I separated myself from him .

riddhima woke up from the bed , she covered Vansh with duvet and went to do her business in Washroom .

she came back from the washroom after doing her bussiness , she saw that vansh was sleeping in bed like a kumbhakarn

IN AHANA'S ROOM

she woke up to find herself with lot of blood in her hands and on her bed .

she was shocked . she got a call

Ahana : hello , what how is this possible?

Ahana went to the living room and she switched on the t.v and she was shocked

BREAKING NEWS

A corpse has been found in the MLA's house , the corpse is said to be identified as ANUPRIYA RAISINGHANIA , who is the second wife of Ajay Raisinghania and step mother of bussinessman Vansh Raisinghania .

Ahana was shocked ,kabir was crying by holding the corpse in the news .

Another news was flashed

Mrs Vansh Raisinghania whom Vansh Raisinghania has introduced last week in his press conference has an illegimate relationship with Kabir Raisinghania , the step brother of Vansh Raisinghania .

The images were flashed throughout  the news

The images were flashed throughout the news . Tears rolled from Ahana's eyes .

she kneeled and broke down and started crying . The news channels tagged her as mistress and her father's MLA position has been in trouble since a dead body has been found in his house .

IN EZHIL 'S ROOM

Riddhima was waking up Ezhil

riddhima : ezhil .... wake up ..........how long you have been sleeping ............ezhil .....................ezhil.............abe gadhe utt jao

Ezhil woke up with a pout

Ezhil woke up with a pout .

Riddhima : you should get ready by 11 am because your engagement should be conducted at 12 pm .

Riddhima : I have no time left now , I have kept sherwani here for you to wear . Aiyo rama ...I have to check the arrangements of the function .

Ezhil : relax.. riddhima . did you gave Ahana her birthday gift ?

Riddhima : I have to call Sudev ... yes I have given her birthday gift and more surprises are there to come .

IN THE STUDY

Vansh was in his study .. he was talking with Angre

Angre : boss , you saw the news ...

Vansh : yes angre that girl has played game with me ... she killed anupriya ...Anyway it does not matter to me .

but it matters for me Vansh , it was a female voice , it was dadi

Dadi : but it matters to me ...Vansh , that girl whom you have bought has spolied our reputation .

you look at the newspapers .Raisinghania name has been attatched with her ... Riddhima is far better than her , I regret standing up with you on that day of press conference ... you have lost a diamond... Vansh .. while collecting stones .

Dadi : she has put our family's reputation in stake and riddhima has always saved the family's reputation whether it is in the case of Ishani or Siya ....

Now for the engagement , I don't want to see that girl here today ...on the function ..

Dadi : did you heard me

Vansh nodded his head .

IN THE ROOM

Riddhima was getting ready in front of the mirror for the function . she was in a call and the call was connected to bluetooth headphones

Riddhima : Sudev .. I want those files tonight itself and the chemicals which I have ordered from Australia .

Sudev : ok mam .. I will do it .

Riddhima made another call

riddhima : hello soorya , when are you coming baby ... I am missing you

Vansh who came out of the washroom , he was shocked after hearing the word baby from riddhima's mouth .

Vansh 's pov

now who is she calling baby , has she moved on within two weeks ... No way . Only she should call one person baby and that is me ,not some soorya .

PRECAP : VANSH'S JEALOUSY