CHAPTER 38

IN VR MANSION 

Vansh woke up when sunrays fell on his face . he rubbed his eyes slowly and stretched his arms . he went to the washroom and freshed up . 

IN HOSPITAL

Gayatri was happy with her new identity . she looked at her aadhar  card( identity card ) .

Riddhima 's watch beeped , she looked at her watch . 

Riddhima : gayatri , I shall take a  leave . Vansh is alone there . you get ready tonight  for our mission . 

Gayatri : riddhu , what is your plan ? 

Riddhima { sighs } : I am going to break the foundation of raisinghania family . Vansh says that he always knows the secret of Raisinghania's, he consider himself as a great don but unfortunately he does not know that his family is betraying and backstabbing from behind . I need to reveal some truth to Vansh and after that I am sure that Vansh would be broken from inside , he will lose all hope in his life .

Gayatri : You said to me that you hate him in the last phone conversation , but now you are sympathizing with him . What feeling do you have for him ? 

Riddhima [ absent mindedly ] : because I lo..............ve 

Riddhima was confused by her confession . 

Gayatri chuckled .

Gayatri : riddhu, I know that you love him  to the core .

NO 

I don't love him , I have to take a leave , gayatri . she left from there .

Riddhima drove back to her house , she saw that Vansh was drinking his coffee . she ignored him and went to her room and changed her dress.  Riddhima went to the cow shed .

IN COW SHED 

Riddhima was collecting the milk from the cow's teats  . The cow was brown in color and it had brown fur . Riddhima was blabbering her nonsense when she was collecting the milk from the cow's teats  and the poor innocent creature was looking at this tiny woman who was shedding its milk slowly while she was talking some gibberish language . it was chewing its grass like a enjoying a great delicious feast . 

Riddhima : you know what cowji , I have heard that you people are treated as gods and gods usually fulfil the wishes of its devotees  , I have been serving you . so can you pls fulfil my wish  ?.

Cow made a sound from its mouth moo

Riddhima chuckled .

I will fulfil your wish sweetheart . Riddhima's gaze went towards the huge figure infront of her . It was Vansh . 

Riddhima just looked at him and rolled her eyes

Riddhima just looked at him and rolled her eyes . Vansh went towards riddhima . he bent down and took the bucket from her hands. riddhima looked at him confused .

Vansh : I wil help you sweet heart and I am Vansh raisinghania , I can do anything  . Don't underestimate my capabilities .

Riddhima stood up from there and started feeding grass to the cow . Vansh pulled the teat inorder to extract the milk . The cow kicked Vansh and Vansh fell down , hitting his back hard to the ground .  Riddhima started laughing loudly . 

Vansh looked at her with a boring expression

Vansh looked at her with a boring expression . She helped him to stand properly . she rubbed the dust from his shoulders . 

Riddhima : there are many things in this world which Vansh Raisinghania cannot do , So stop boasting about yourself , it does not suit you anymore  . 

Riddhima took the bucket which had milk and she left from there  . Vansh looked  at her and smiled by seeing her petite figure walking away from him .