CHAPTER 29

Riddhima left courtroom with a rage , followed by ezhil at her behind .

riddhima : ezhil give me the car keys

Ezhil : riddhima , listen to me

Riddhima : Just give me the car keys .

Ezhil gave the keys to riddhima . they both got inside and she gripped the steering wheel in anger . she stomped the accelerator with full force , making the car 's engine fire up . she pushed gear with full force . Ezhil buckled up the seat belt . he looked at riddhima

Ezhil : relax, calm down ... just calm down

Riddhima started driving the car in 180 speed . The car was moving in great speed . she stopped the car infront of VR MANSION.

Riddhima : ezhil ,you get down , I will be back within 2 hours .

Ezhil : but riddhima

Riddhima : ezhil , please ... I want some time all alone with myself .

Riddhima left from there with her car .

AFTER TWO HOURS LATER

Riddhima came to her room , she was removing her watch and she heard a sound behind her .

SWEETHEART

Riddhima : so now you have come to put salt on my wounds right ?

Vansh made riddhima face him , he kept his hands on her shoulder slowly .

Vansh : so Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania , you are my wife now . I defeated the destiny , I cannot let you go sweetheart, we both love each other a lot . My heart is still beating for you .

Riddhima removed his hands from her shoulder .

Riddhima: which love are you talking about, Mr Vansh Raisinghania ? . love exists , where there is no doubt . you married me with an intention of doubt , you wanted to know me whether I am a spy or not . When you knew that I am a spy , you punished me and I accepted that punishment . You ended our love and I accepted it . The riddhima who use to love you more than herself , died on makar sankranthi , The riddhima who is standing now in front of you have only one aim in her life that is giving justice to her parents . if you still believe that I am loving you , then I would like to prove you wrong .

She looked at her watch

Riddhima : from now on within 2 seconds you will receive a call from Angre .

1 . 2

Vansh's phone started ringing . Vansh took the call , after that he immediately ended up the call

Vansh : riddhima

Riddhima : what happended ? Are you in shock ? I have burned down the glass house , where I had done s***x with you . I did it with love and I lost my virginity to you with love , but you did it with revenge .