CHAPTER 42

Ezhil was driving his car , he was driving it slowly since siya was sleeping at the side seat  . 

IN KERALA 

Riddhima was serving breakfast to Dadaji , Vansh was taking paratha from the  hotpack . Vansh smelled the paratha in the plate .

He took a bite from it and dipped in the yoghurt and ate it . he loved her food. riddhima then put the paratha in her plate and started taking a bite .  

Dadaji looked at riddhima and Vansh , both were eating quietly . 

Dadaji kept the divorce paper of riddhima and Vansh on the centre of the dinning table . 

Vansh choked on his food , he drank water from his glass .  riddhima just looked at the notice .

Dadaji : Care to explain ,Vansh and Riddhima ?

Vansh : this is our rejected divorce notice . 

Dadaji :  who gave the divorce notice ? 

Riddhima: I gave the divorce notice because I was fed up of his actions and our relationship lacks trust and I am not happy in this relationship . 

Vansh : I know that I have did wrong  by taking revenge on you but you were spying on me , which made me doubt on you and ragini's death made me blind like anything . I was in a guilt riddhima because I felt betrayed when kabir showed me the proofs and when you failed to kill kabir ,I could not resist the fact that you have chosen kabir over me . I was broken completely . Siya was laying lifelessly on a bed which made me enraged in my heart . 

Riddhima{ stern }  : I want to ask you one thing ? 

Vansh nodded . 

Riddhima : you were the one who had made a plan  with late mrs dsouza after the first day of our marriage , you had asked her to go to the backyard and then later on you asked her to keep an eye on me . Intially you had a doubt on me from the beginning and I resigned so that I can leave your house but you were hell bent on marrying me and you even preponed our marriage .   So why could not you punished me at the beginning ?

Dadaji : Vansh ,you forced her to marry you ? 

Vansh nodded positively  to his question . 

Riddhima : then after your fake death, you came back as Vihaan and played your bloody mind games with me , but still I proved my loyalty was that not much  enough to prove my love .

Riddhima held Vansh's collars , she looked up to him 

Riddhima shouted at him , at her loudest voice . she held his collars and pushed him towards the wall .

Riddhima : you said to me during the journey towards the glass house  that Anupriya was injecting a drug on Siya while confessing your mother's murder . Such a big mastermind you consider yourself to be  Mr Vansh Raisinghania,  So at once and for all you did not think whether Anupriya must be behind siya's coma condition but  you still took your bloody revenge since I tried killing Siya that particular  fact was going on in your head . On press conference day , you had proved me that you are the sister of that nefarious  Ishani Raisinghania who shamelessly danced on  Kabir and Ahana fake  engagement  cermony sorry late Ahana. Kabir who once tried killing her child , she did not said a word to him on the press conference day . 

Riddhima removed her hands from his collars . 

Riddhima : Since everything is getting revealed here today then I would like to reveal something else also that  few days ago you were vomitting because there was a  poison in your body , so inorder to bring out that poison , i had given you medicine which made you vomit . Now who gave that poison towards you is the question? , It is your Dadi 

Vansh screamed No loudly . he slapped riddhima , Riddhima slapped him back  .

Riddhima { stern }  :  I am not that old riddhima anymore who will tolerate such shit from you . you and your family had always  shown pseudo partialisim towards me till Makar Sankrathi , After I left your house , I was kidnapped when I escaped from that place I found one clue from there and that clue is your dadi's  asthma inhaler which you always import for her from Malaysia. she is behind my parent's death and she is  the mastermind of all this nasty game . 

I am ready to give our relationship a new chance Vansh but for that  you will have to either choose me or your selfish family . 

Riddhima 's watch beeped .

Riddhima : I have to take a leave now. I hope you will be ready by your decision . 

Riddhima left from the dinning hall .