CHAPTER 40

Not so soon , MRS RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA .

Vyom pointed gun towards riddhima and black cats of Vyom surrounded them , aiming their gun towards riddhima .

Riddhima removed her violet hair wig , she smirked . 

Suddenly they heard  a voice and gunshot , the bullet hit on Vyom's shoulder .

mere hote hui mere jaan ki jaan koi nahi le sakta ,it was Vansh's voice .

Riddhima looked at the opposite direction . she saw Vansh with gun and his white cats . 

Vyom shot back on Vansh , but the bullet did not hit on Vansh ,vyom looked at him with his red shot eyes

Vyom shot back on Vansh , but the bullet did not hit on Vansh ,vyom looked at him with his red shot eyes . , Vyom whistled and lights went off and it was switched on . Only riddhima and vansh and his white  cats were there.

Riddhima : hello gayu ,  you have the blue print right , now say  in which direction of this cruise they have kept Vansh 's grandfather ?

Gayu { in line}  :    riddhima , first you should move towards right direction and then move to the north side , you will see a room .

Riddhima : ok gayu 

Riddhima moved towards the direction , instructed by gayatri . Vansh followed her behind . she reached in front of a huge door . 

Riddhima : Vansh can you break the door ? 

Vansh : ok 

Vansh broke the door . As soon as he opened he saw a old man in a  bed with many wires attatched to him .  A word came from his mouth dadaji . tears rolled from his eyes.

His face was pale , his heart skipped a beat . he and riddhima soon took Mr Raj Raisinghania to the hospital .

Riddhima was sitting outside the ICU ward ,  while Vansh was pacing to and fro  in the ward .  he was nervous . the doctor came out of the ward . 

Doctor : Mr Vansh , he is awake right now , well these many years he has been injected with a chemical of anesthetia , where he has been unconsicious from a very long time . 

Vansh entered the ward and saw his grandfather , he was happy .

Raj : I am alright Vansh . 

Riddhima too entered the room

Raj after seeing riddhima and Vansh . he smiled .

Raj : I think god has given you a beautiful wife , Vansh . 

Vansh chuckled .

Riddhima was about to say no but Vansh held her hand and kissed her cheeks .

Vansh : yes dadaji , I have got a beautiful wife from god and I am really grateful for it . she has been part of my life .

Riddhima looked at him and her rolled her eyes and then she looked at dada and smiled at him .

Riddhima { in mind} : mr vansh raisinghania , I hate you .

After somedays,

Raj Raisinghania was taken care  very well by riddhima and Vansh . Even though Vansh and riddhima pretended to be a loving couple in front of Raj Raisinghania but behind his back , Vansh was behind riddhima for asking forgiveness . he tried many ways but riddhima paid no attention to him . As usual Vansh slept in the  bed and riddhima came out of the bedroom by taking her pillow and blanket . she made her bed on the living  room , and layed down . Raj get out of his bedroom and was walking towards kitchen to fill the water in his jug . he noticed that riddhima was sleeping in the sofa . he was confused , then he thought that maybe husband and wife had a small fight , but then he went to the study to read a book and when he pulled a out a book from the bookshelf , Suddenly a paper flew near to his feet , he took the paper from the ground and looked at the paper shocked .  he murmured under his breath and he read loudly , it was the divorce paper of Riddhima and Vansh .

Raj : I have to talk to Vansh and Riddhima regarding this matter . I will make sure that Vansh has riddhima in his life as his wife