CHAPTER 14

NEXTDAY MORNING

vansh was in his study area , he had kept a warm bag behind his back because of the kick given by Riddhima last night . Angre came to his study

Angre : boss I have found who has targeted our consignment

Vansh : Who the hell , is it angre , I will burn that person alive .

Angre : Boss , it is ... riddhima bhabhi

Vansh : What ...? how can riddhima do it , she loves me right

Angre : another bad news is there .boss we have kept our documents of our house as collateral for our investors , who has gave us the gold and 1000 crores so our house will be in auction now for tommorow .

Vansh : what the hell is happening in my house , before that I need to confront riddhima , how can she target my consignment and break my dream project.

he stood up from his chair and hold the collar of Angre 's shirt .

Vansh : I can't lose my house , angre . tommorow , We should win the auction .

Angre : yes boss

IN EZHIL 'S ROOM

Ezhil : can I take you out for a cup of coffee

Will you take me out for a cup of coffee

Can we go out for a cup of coffee

Oh no , what was the right way , she was asking me to ask question ?

Ezhil was constantly thinking about it .

Ezhil got an idea

Ezhil's POV

Oh now I understood , how should I ask it .

IN KABIR'S ROOM

Kabir and ahana were in the room .

Kabir : last week , we both tried separating riddhima and vansh . you informed me that vansh had asked riddhima to kill me inorder to prove Vansh 's life . I scared riddhima due to which riddhima couldn't shoot me and I provoked Vansh by saying that he didn't deserve any Woman's love and he fell into my trap easily . I wanted to make riddhima suffer hell because of her my mother is suffering in the jail and in the press conference you double crossed me you were introduced as vansh's wife in front of local media and both you and vansh tried throwing her out of the mansion by burning her and Vansh 's marriage photos . I went to her room to kill her by hitting her with a rod on her head , but she escaped from it . we both had planned a kite flying competition on makar sakranthi , riddhima was about to win it but ishani had put thread under her legs which didn't allow her to fly kite properly and she lost the match and she left the house . But now she is back ....how ? and that too rich and powerful she is not the girl who was mad in love with me 3 years ago . two days ago infront of the international media like channels like CNN ,BBC. she is now riddhima menon and now has a twin brother . I feel this is dream , she doesn't carry any innocence in her eyes now ,all she carries in her eyes now is hatred . I thought I know everything about her but now I am clueless about her next move .

Ahana : Don't worry , I will throw her out , how we threw her out of the mansion during makar sankrathi . My dad is the MLA now , I have the power of whole mumbai in my hands now .

FEW HOURS LATER

ezhil was waiting for siya in the living room . as usual siya was coming down by stairs because she had to go for her painting classes .

SIYA 'S POV

so ezhil is standing here , waiting for me . oh my god , he is waiting for me . he is a thorough gentleman. I am impressed with his patience . let's see whether he ask the question in a correct way .

Siya was going infront of ezhil . ezhil called siya from behind

siya : yes

Ezhil : can we both go out for a cup of tea

siya : yes , I hate coffee

they both went out for a cup of tea

IN EVENING

riddhima is reading a file in her room , Vansh barge the room with a bang . when he entered the room with a rage , riddhima looked at his rage figure and then she continued reading her file

Vansh : oh so you are reading file after crushing my dream

Riddhima : yeh tum kya bakwas bol rahe ho ?

( what nonsense are you speaking ? )

Riddhima stood up from the chair .

Vansh pressed her shoulder tightly and banged her to the door

Vansh : tumhari himmat kaisi hogayi , mere sapne mujse chene ki , ha . Tumne mere consignment ko jala diya ?

( how dare you destroyed my dream ? you had burnt my consignment )

Angre came to the room and saw the scene .

angre turned around .

Angre : sorry boss

vansh turned his face towards to the door and saw angre . riddhima removed his hands from her shoulder . angre turned back .

Riddhima : tum sach mai bewakoof hai ya phir bewakoof banane ki acting kar raha hai

( are you really a fool or pretending to be a fool )

seriously Mr Vansh Raisinghania log apne galtiyom se bahut kuch seek ta hai , lekin tum bahut hi ajeeb insaan hai jo bar bar galtiyan karti hai aur usse kuch hi seekta nahi

( seriously , Mr Vansh raisinghania . people learn from their mistakes but you commit mistakes , never learn from them . ) What will I gain by burning your consignment ?

Vansh : you ....

Angre : Boss , riddhima bhabhi didn't do anything wrong . it was done by ahana

Riddhima : First of all it is riddhima for you , Angre . secondly you never trust my statements instead you trust people around you . for example : Anupriya , kabir , ahana . aiyo rama , speaking with you will always increase my blood pressure . You are like this only Vansh Raisinghania a mere pawn of your enemies .

suddenly riddhima 's phone started ringing

Riddhima : excuse me

riddhima left the room .

Vansh was angry

Vansh : what the hell are you saying angre ?

Angre : yes boss , this was the plan made by kabir and ahana to separate you and riddhima bhabhi .I have proof boss .

Angre played a recording of ahana where she called and talked about importing modern bombs.

Vansh : Angre I want every update of kabir and we should look forward for tommorow 's auction .