CHAPTER 34

A Marriage between two people where happening

A Marriage between two people where happening . A boy was happy after filling vermillion on Riddhima 's forhead and they both stood up after their marriage . A man who was in the wheel chair was constantly watching , It was Vansh . tears were flowing from his eyes .  

NO ...............NO ................. Vansh screamed from his sleep , it was a dream . he realised .

he saw that riddhima was sleeping in couch peacefully . he got down from the bed and observed riddhima . Her mouth was open while sleeping and her button nose was pink in color . he picked her up and placed her on the bed , he layed next to her and kept his hand on her waist . he looked at her face and slowly fell to deep slumber .

 he looked at her face and slowly fell to deep slumber

NEXT DAY MORNING 

Riddhima was putting her clothes in suitcase . she was packing her bags , Vansh came from the washroom .

Vansh : Why are you packing , where are you going ? are you leaving me ? 

Riddhima silently ignored him . she started applying perfume on her body . 

Riddhima left the room , she did not utter a word to him .

Vansh followed her . she went to the dining room .

she took a two rotis to her plate and started eating it .

Meanwhile , Siya came there , she sat next to riddhima .

Siya : good morning bhabhi (sister in - law )

Riddhima : good morning siya .

Siya : bhabhi , are you going somewhere ? why is servant taking your suitcase ? 

Riddhima : yeah , I am going to ooty for few days . just want to enjoy a bit .

Siya : ok bhabhi , happy journey .

Riddhima nodded.she left from there to her car .

FEW HOURS LATER 

Riddhima was driving the car . she was hearing some sound from the dickey of her jeep . she stopped the car on the side of the road . she opened the back door of the jeep . she was shocked .

Riddhima : you....what the hell ?