CHAPTER 32

IN MENON ENTERPRISES 

Riddhima was fixing the fake moustache of Mr Roy and she was putting the coat over her.

Sudev came  there .

Sudev : Mam ,what is the plan ? 

Riddhima : you know what sudev when a women is actually broken ?

Sudev nodded No to her .

Riddhima : nothing breaks a women more than when her own dignity is broken by a man she loved.

Riddhima : today I am standing in a situation where I have to hurt the person whom I had once  loved more than myself , Now I don't have anything to lose,  Now I will make him feel the same pain which I had gone through .

Now I am getting ready as MR ROY and I will attend the meeting of niradhara project 

IN THE MEETING ROOM 

Riddhima entered the room , she walked with a grace in the attire . She sat on the chair . Opposite to Vansh , Aryan and Indrani Raisinghania .

 Siva Reddy :So ladies and gentleman , I have relaunched this project . Now in this project , we are going buy the lands from the farmers  with a price of one lakh . 

MR Roy : Excuse me MR siva reddy , this project has some risky factors. 

Siva reddy : What is it ? Mr roy 

MR roy : what about the future of farmers , I mean the land cost is one lakh rupees will not help them .

Siva reddy : ladies and gentleman , we shall take a break now 

Mr roy rolled his eyes .

He went out and sat on the bar counter . the waiter asked him , what he wanted 

Mr Roy : An orange cocktail 

Waiter nodded .

Vansh came there and sat next to him 

Vansh : hello mr roy 

Mr roy : hello , Mr bansh , I cannot believe, I am sitting with you 

Vansh : why , mr roy ?

Mr Roy : you know , Mr bansh ,you are very famous in betraying people , I have heard that you left your wife in a resort and mistreated her badly .I think your time has gone very bad from then , i have heard that your step mother's corpse has been found in a very brutual manner . your consignment was burned and your family had to face lot of humilations , how sad . i feel pity on you , the great vansh raisinghania once used to be proud of his reputation , is known for heinous acts now .I don't feel like sitting with such people who do not keep their words or promises  .

I don't feel like sitting with such people who do not keep their words or promises 

Vansh looked at Mr Roy , his face was pale .

Suddenly Mr Roy got a call ,he went to the an another corner of a room to attend call .

Mr Roy : hello , who the hell is this ? 

Ezhil : your twin brother , Anyways I am  back from paris with siya .

 Mr roy : okay good , I am busy .

she hung up the phone .

IN THE MEETING ROOM 

Roy came back to his seat , he sat on the chair .

The meeting was resumed 

Roy : so mr reddy , what about the future of farmers and their families ? 

All the businessman looked at Roy , he was standing there firmly without getting affected by the gazes .

Siva reddy : we can talk about other benefits on this project ?

Roy : well , i want a proper project where nobody should face any problems and I am sure the other  businessmen who are sitting here , have the same opinion too .

All the businessmen who were present in the room  , clapped their hands . 

MR roy sat on his chair  , he kept his legs on cross 

Vansh : Mr roy , itna attitude ?

( mr roy ,so much attitude )

Roy : attitude nahi hai mujhme ,bas jo mera sath jesa karta hai woh waise hi bharta hai .

( I don't carry any attitude , I behave with people ,how they behave with  me )

THE END

MERRY CHRISTMAS