CHAPTER 33

Vansh was driving back to his house after the meeting . His car stopped in the midway . He opened the bonnet of the car and realised that radiator does not have enough water , Now he had to walk from there to his house .

He asked for a lift , but none of the car gave him a lift . he had to walked to his house with his legs .

It was raining badly , he was drenched and he had come all wet back to his Mansion .

AN UNKNOWN PLACE 

Many children were forcefully pushed to a container in a port . Children were screaming and crying . All of them were injected with a injection on their arm .

IN VR MANSION

Doctor was treating  Vansh , since he was suffering from a severe fever . Angre was present there 

Doctor : you please take care of him 

angre nodded . 

Vansh asked Angre to leave the doctor . 

Vansh laid down on the bed .

IN MENON ENTERPRISES 

Riddhima was in the office , she was reading a file . Sudev entered there .

 Sudev entered there

she looked at him . 

Riddhima : did you found about the children of farmers who are part of Niradhara project ?

Sudev nodded .  he gave file to Riddhima .she opened the file and she was shocked , she threw the file .

Riddhima : begging scam of children . Oh my god , I cannot believe it . I can't believe that VR industries is part of this .

she threw the file , she banged the table with her fist .

Riddhima : sudev , I am leaving now to home 

sudev nodded .

IN VR MANSION 

Riddhima entered in her room ,she saw that Vansh was peacefully sleeping in her bed .

Riddhima : This man , he has taken my bed and is sleeping peacefully like a kid and now where the hell will I sleep now ?

Riddhima made a bed  on the couch , she slept there after changing into her nightwear .

NEXT MORNING 

Vansh woke up from the bed , he was coughing badly . Angre came to his room 

Angre : boss , how are you ?

Vansh : not so good Angre , Cancel the meetings for today . I want to take rest . 

Angre nodded and left the room .

Riddhima ,Meanwhile came out of the washroom , after having a bath . She looked at Vansh who was really tired , he was worn and torn . she took a medicine bottle from the cupboard . she went towards  Vansh with that bottle .  Vansh stared at her with a questioning look 

Vansh : What are you doing ? 

Riddhima : open your mouth . 

Vansh : why 

Riddhima : this is good for your health .

Vansh opened his mouth . She poured the entire medicine bottle in his mouth . Vansh wanted to spit it but he somehow gulped it down . 

Vansh : chi .......................chi........................ewww...........................................chi  what the hell ..........................ewww

Riddhima : this is special ayurvedic medicine for you .

Ezhil came to her room with a phone .

Ezhil : Riddhima , a call for you 

riddhima nodded and left the room with a smirk , taking Ezhil with her .

After the call , Ezhil stared at her 

Riddhima : what , why are you looking like this ?

Ezhil : tumne side hi palti ?

( you flipped the side ) 

Riddhima : palti nahi oolti 

( not flipping but vomitting will happen now ) 

Ezhil : what do you mean ?

Riddhima : you just wait and see , go and check our room now .

Ezhil tip toed to her room with riddhima ,behind 

they both hid behind the door and peeked to the bedroom .

they saw that Vansh was puking badly in the washroom

Vansh : blech...................blarg.....................................blech ....

Ezhil and Riddhima gave a hifi to each other .

THE END

DO COMMENT YOUR VIEW ON STORY AND WATCH RRAHUL SUDHIR 'S NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO , IT IS REALLY FUNNY.