CHAPTER 46

Gayatri was driving her car in the beautiful woods , It was a chilly morning , Soon she reached her destination . The building was grey in color and Gayatri got down the car . She saw the board in front of her .

MARIA' SCHOOL FOR DEAF AND DUMB 

She opened the grey gate of the school  and entered the School . she went to the reception and  saw a big certificate was framed in the centre . The certificate showed best teacher's award was certified to Vansh Raisinghania .  she smiled .

Later the receptionist showed her direction towards riddhima's room . soon she entered riddhima's room . 

Riddhima was doing her work  on the table   . 

, when she saw gayatri  , she stood and hugged her

, when she saw gayatri  , she stood and hugged her . Gayatri reciprocated the hug .

Riddhima : it has been quite long after I have met you 

Gayatri : yes , It has been a year . 

Riddhima : ok , we shall go to my house . 

Both of them left the school and riddhima took gayatri to her house . house was not big as VR MANSION .

The house was simple yet it was elegant . she looked at the nameboard near the door of the house . It was written UMARIA

Gayatri looked at riddhima , riddhima understood it from her gaze .

Riddhima : well the name is combination of my mother's  and Vansh 's mother's name . it means  blessed and compassion. 

Gayatri smiled . gayatri entered the living room and she sat on the sofa . Riddhima excused herself to make two  cups of coffees. Gayatri stood up and walked towards the wall where they were many photos were hanged . her gaze went to the the marriage photo of riddhima and Vansh . 

Riddhima  came there and handed her a cup of coffee , gayatri sipped the coffee

Riddhima came there and handed her a cup of coffee , gayatri sipped the coffee .

Riddhima : After old hag's death . Vansh's grandfather asked Vansh to leave mafia bussiness and he left it . raisinghania empire was divided and Vansh got 25 percentage of share , ishani got 25 percentage of shares , siya got 25 percentage of shares and dadaji took his 25 percent of his share. Vansh wanted a peaceful life with me so he wrote the sports company in the name of angre and we both left mumbai . dadaji blessed us and asked both of us to leave a peaceful life far from mumbai . so here we are both running a school . Vansh is a good music teacher . he plays all the instrument . right now he is in switerzland , enjoying his solitude vacation.

Gayatri : ezhil ?

Riddhima : he is in australia with siya , I have transferred all my properities to his name .He is living happy life with his wife and daugther named Ishika , who is a year old now 

IN AUSTRALIA  

Ezhil is seen discussing about his new project with his clients

Ezhil is seen discussing about his new project with his clients . 

IN VR MANSION

Ishani : I should have not sold my property and divorce angre

Ishani : I should have not sold my property and divorce angre . Today I am living in the life of misery . now I am working under my grandfather .  Now I have to work day and night because of my stupid decisions.

IN RIDDHIMA 'S HOUSE 

Riddhima is seen gazing at the moon . suddenly she felt two hands  sneeking into her waist . she realized it was Vansh's touch .  she turned and hugged him  tightly . tears rolled from riddhima's eyes . 

Vansh : What happended riddhima ? is everything ok ?

Riddhima : I am scared for our future Vansh . I am scared whether we will be able to live our life as a normal couple . 

Vansh : no riddhima , stop thinking about your future and live in present that is what matters most .

He hugged her tight which she reciprocated. He breaking the hug, kissed her forehead, and wiping her tears he kissed her tears followed by her puffy cheeks, and finally took her into a soulful and intense kiss showing his love and concern for her. She closed her eyes to feel each and every touch of his lips on hers. He pulled her closer and closer with his waist and pulled her into his laps while she tugged onto his shirt making sure not to misbalance. They didn't break the kiss all the while, while his hands started entering her top reaching her milky white soft waist, and was exploring her navel with his skillful hands. Seeing Riddhima breathless he broke the kiss while she was breathing heavily catching oxygen. He kissed her forehead deeply indicating that he is there for her.

AN EPILOGUE ACCORDING TO THE REQUEST OF MANY READERS OUT THERE . THANKING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN .