CHAPTER 41

NEXT DAY MORNING 

Riddhima was punching the punching bag hardly . she was hitting it with all rage and was sweating . she stuck the photo of kabir and Vansh on the punching bag and started hitting it more hardly . she was getting the flashes of each moment of press conference .

 she was getting the flashes of each moment of press conference

AT VR MANSION

AT VR MANSION

Dadi was sitting in the office . Vyom came their and pointed his gun towards Dadi . Dadi got scared and she rose up from her chair . 

Vyom: you bloody old hag , your grandson has rescued your husband , now your biggest weakness is with your biggest enemy that is riddhima menon .

Dadi : no I won't let anything happen wrong now , I will save my family and my secrets from that riddhima and I will just kill her like how I have killed her parents and My secret will be burried forever and that husband of mine I will kill him soon and I will somehow put the blame on riddhima and Vansh will kill her . this will mark as the ending of their love story too .

Vyom : Are you really fool or pretending to be a fool  ? No matter whatever you do you will not be able to destroy riddhima like that because she comes from such a dangerous lineage of fire . She destroyed your  reputation in the society and that MLA of yours , his position was taken from the society and the condition of his daughter ahana is worst, she looks like a bear now  . she killed your daughter in law Anupriya and you remember her father right ? the way he warned you regarding that Project ? 

Dadi : I don't care about the past but now I will not give allow her to win against me . you will be there with me right ?

Vyom : No , I will not be there with you from now onwards because she has cured my mother , my mother is able to walk  because of her . So I have to show that gratitude towards her and I am not un grateful like you . Good Bye 

Vyom smirked and left the office , Dadi got angry ,she threw the files from the table to the corner and she destroyed the whole office  . 

IN TORTURE CHAMBER 

Kabir was feeling thirsty for water . he was licking his sweat .

 he was licking his sweat

IN VR MANSION 

Siya was eating noodles and ezhil entered to their bedroom with ketchup and chocalate sauce since he was scared of his pregnant wife's mood swings .

Siya : did you bought my what all I said ? 

Ezhil : I have bought everything you said my dear wifey 

Siya started mixing ketchup with noodles and chocolate sauce . Ezhil was confused , he opened his mouth .

Ezhil : what the hell is wrong with you ? 

Siya : what , I love this 

Siya started eating it  like a foodie , enjoying its each and every bite .

IN CITY HOSPITAL 

Ahana was laying in the bed . many wires were attached to her, she was pale , her eyes were dilated , skin was worn -torn , her lips were extremely pale, her hair growth in the body was extremely high . A nurse entered the her room . She injected a liquid in Ahana's  glucose trip bottle . 

Ahana started breathing hardly

Ahana started breathing hardly . Blood started dripping from her nose and mouth . her eyes were red . The nurse smirked . she had a phone in her hand . she kept it on Ahana's ears , who was bleeding profusely . 

Riddhima : hello Ahana baby , it is time for you to go to hell .

She heard Ahana breathing her last in the phone . She smirked . Nurse then took the phone and kept it on her ears . 

Riddhima : good job gayu .

Gayatri : What should I do now next ? 

Riddhima : I will tell you .

IN VR MANSION 

Indirani Raisinghania was sipping coffee in her living room . she heard the door bell ,she opened the door , she saw a box was kept at her door step . she took the box and kept it on the coffee table and opened it . she screamed . It was the head of AHANA. Suddenly she got a call in her , phone , she attended it . 

Hello Old Hag , did you loved my surprise . It was riddhima 

 It was riddhima