CHAPTER 12

Riddhima and ezhil reached the basement of their office . Sudev came there .

Sudev : Mam we had kidnapped the man , whom you have asked to ?

Arun : good , where is he ?

Sudev : he is here , sir .

Riddhima : ok you do the job which I have asked you to do , after that you come to the place where we spent 11 years of life .

Ezhil nodded .

IN THE ORPHANAGE

Riddhima came there with lots of boxes of chocolates . she distributed it among children .

Warden : what are going to cook for children today ?

Riddhima : mam , biryani ... is an emotion.

Riddhima cooked biryani in a large vessel . she served the biryani to each children present there .

Ezhil came there .

Ezhil : so you cooked biryani for them , you did not cook for me . very bad ..

Riddhima : you just see the children, how happily they are enjoying the food . that is what matters to me .

 that is what matters to me

Ezhil smiled .

Warden : you both should also have with children .

Ezhil and riddhima nodded .

They both had lunch together .

AT NIGHT IN VR MANSION

Riddhima was in her room and Vansh was sleeping in the couch of her room .

Riddhima slowly woke up from her bed . she tip toed and came out of room slowly and went to the living room .

MEANWHILE

IN THE MIDDLE OF INDIAN OCEAN

A bomb was thrown by a drone to Large ship from a small boat who was controlling the drone .

within minutes the ship was blasted .

IN MUMBAI - PUNE BORDER

A truck was carrying a huge container . Two cars stopped the truck and placed a time bomb and within minutes, the truck blasted .

 Two cars stopped the truck and placed a time bomb and within minutes, the truck blasted

AN UNKNOWN PERSON CALLED FROM HIS PHONE AFTER THE BLAST

UNKNOWN PERSON : Mam , the work is done which we you have asked us to do ?

Riddhima : thank you sudev , tommorow will be a beautiful morning for Vansh raisinghania .

NEXT DAY MORNING

Vansh was sleeping in the couch , suddenly angre barged to his room and started waking him up

ANGRE : Boss uthaye ... uthaye...

( boss , please wake up )

Vansh : what happend Angre ?

he was irritated that his sleep was interrupted . he woke up from the couch and rubbed his eyes .

Angre : boss we have lost our consignment

Vansh : what , How is it possible ?

Vansh woke up from the couch and ran to the living room with Angre .

he went to the living room and switched on the t.v

IN THE T.V

BREAKING NEWS : MAJOR BLAST HAPPENDED ON IN MUMBAI - PUNE BORDER .

Vansh got angry

Vansh : how is this possible angre ?

Angre : I don't know how the truck which carried our money of 500 crores are burnt down .

Vansh : who has targeted our consignment ? who the hell have the courage to target Vansh raisinghania ?

suddenly angre received a call

Angre : hello , what .........how is it possible ?

Angre disconnected the call .

Angre : boss the ship which carried our gold , is burned down .

Vansh : what ? , Now how will we invest in our next project with mehta enterprises . Angre you just need to find ,who has targeted our consignment ?

IN THE KITCHEN

riddhima was cooking , ezhil came there .

Ezhil : so you are the one who has targeted Vansh 's consignment

Riddhima : yes you know why because I am RIDDHIMA MENON and last week at this time , I begged him not to burn the things which he has gifted me , but he did not listened and said to me ki agg sab kuch jala deti hai

(yes you know why because I am RIDDHIMA MENON and last week at this time , I begged him not to burn the things which he has gifted me , but he did not listened and said to me that FIRE BURNS EVERYTHING DOWN INTO ASHES )

Riddhima : Vansh 's biggest dream was to launch a big investment project with MEHTA ENTERPRISES. I just crushed his one of his dreams down to the earth .

Ezhil smirked .

Riddhima : this is just a beginning ezhil , I will soon make everyone suffer .