CHAPTER 13

After breakfast , riddhima was looking at some girls photo , ezhil came there .

Ezhil : yeh file mai apka sign chahiye , yeh kya kare rahe ho tum 

( I want your sign in this file , what are you doing ? )

Riddhima : no , I was looking at some girls 's photo , I want you to get married soon so that I can become a Bua soon .

Ezhil : bua ,what ? and shaadi meri not possible .

Riddhima : why can't you get married ?

Ezhil 's POV

oh my sister is so stubborn in getting me marrying so I should move my plan fast .

Ezhil : Ah.. I can't argue with you . Please sign this for me and the person we have kidnapped yesterday , will gain consciousness after 6 hours .

Riddhima : okay 

Riddhima went there with photos to her room and Ezhil saw siya is sitting in living room 

Ezhil : Siya 

Siya : yes 

Ezhil : Can I take you out for a cup of coffee ?

Siya : wow , you did not even introduced about yourself and asked directly for having a cup of coffee 

Ezhil : actually I want to know you ,but we can talk about ourselves  outside VR Mansion .

Siya : Actually you have asked the wrong question , you should ask me in right way .

Ezhil : ok I think you are a feminisit , so can you take me out for a cup of coffee 

Siya : again , you asked the wrong question .

Ezhil : ok , so you are a person who wants everything equally so Can we go out for a cup of coffee.

Siya : again you asked the wrong question . if you ask in a right way , I will agree for it . so now it is time for my painting classes I have to leave so bye ..

Siya left , ezhil was confused .

AFTER 6 HOURS LATER 

Riddhima and ezhil reached the place where they have the person whom they have kidnapped the previous day .

the person who was kidnapped gained consciousness

Riddhima : Hi , MRS ANUPRIYA RAISINGHANIA 

How does it feel to paralyzed , ezhil has injected succimentonium chloride ( C14H30H2O4) , depolarizing neuromuscular blocker , this will only allow you to move your eyeballs ,rest all of your body parts will be paralysed .

Tears flowed from Anupriya's eyes 

Riddhima took her tears in her one fingers , she rolled her eyes 

Riddhima : oh , now you are feeling the pain , Imagine how much pain siya must have felt when you put her in coma .

she looked at her watch , now it is time for me to go Anupriya , I will come tommorow again , till then enjoy your time with your mind .

Ezhil and riddhima came out of the room where they have kept anupriya 

Ezhil :  who is our next target ?

Riddhima : it will be our kabutar .

both of them left  the place and  reached at VR Mansion .

IN VR MANSION  

Riddhima went to her room ,when she went to her room , she was shocked

WHAT THE HELL

she saw Vansh was unpacking his suitcase which contained his clothes , and many files was in side table .

Riddhima : what are you doing in my room ?

Vansh : I am permanentally shifting to my wife 's room ,Any issues , Mrs riddhima vansh raisinghania .

Riddhima rolled her eyes . she went to her wardrobe and took her night suit and went to to the washroom and she came out after changing . Meanwhile Vansh finished unpacking his things 
,When riddhima came out of the washroom, Vansh was reading his file . Riddhima layed on the bed and covered herself with duvet , and then she saw vansh laying next to her on the bed .

Riddhima : tum Yaha par so kyu Rahi ho , tume  Ahana ke Saath Sona Chahiye , Apne kamre Mai .
( Why are you sleeping here , you should sleep with your wife right )

Vansh : kyu mai apni biwi me Saath so Nahi sakte hai kya ?

( Why can't I sleep with my wife )

Riddhima: oh my god , last week you said you wanted to sleep with Ahana in your room , remember what you said to me when I was in Siya 's room .

Vansh remembered his words

Vansh : Ahana is not wife , you are my wife so I am sleeping here

He layed on the bed , she rolled her eyes , she thought of an idea and she smirked .

She layed down on the bed next to him

IN MIDNIGHT

Vansh was sleeping at the right side of the bed . His back was seen to riddhima . vansh was in deep sleep , riddhima kicked Vansh 's back which made vansh fall from the bed and his sleep was broken .

Vansh : Ah .

When Vansh stood up and looked , he saw riddhima spreaded her  legs and hands around the bed and was snoring . Vansh had no other  option , he had to sleep in the couch .