Chapter 17

Ezhil reached the VR Mansion . He expected riddhima to be in her room , but riddhima was not there . He started searching for her.

Ezhil: riddhima.. riddhima, where is she ? She told me that she will be in her room .

Siya came there after hearing his sound.

Siya : what happended ezhil ?

Ezhil : have you seen riddhima?

Siya : no

IN THE POLICE JEEP

Kabir texted in his phone that his job is done to Ahana .

he smirked evilly .

FLASHBACK

Kabir : what should we do now ?

Ahana : let us trap riddhima in drug case and according to law she will be in jail for 4-5 years , which will be enough for us to destroy her.

Kabir : good idea , I will keep the packets of some drugs in her car dickey.

Ahana : but , where will you get strong drugs ?

Kabir : I will take some drugs packets from my office which I got from a raid of a rich man 's car .

Ahana : good

BACK TO PRESENT

Kabir texted his message to Ahana and ahana saw the message and she smirked .

Kabir and riddhima reached the police station and constables took riddhima from the jeep and Riddhima was emotionless person .

Kabir's pov

I am expecting her to cry and scream, beg me to leave her , but now she is like a dead soul and showing no expressions in her face . Anyways , It does not matter to me anymore, Now she is in the trap because this is kaliyug where evil always wins and good always loses.

Kabir : constable , lock her in the cell .

Constable locked riddhima in the cell .

Riddhima sat on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest and kept her head on it .

IN VR MANSION

Ezhil : yeh riddhima kaha hai aur iss samay woh kaha par hoti hai ?

( where is this riddhima )

ezhil was in his room , thinking about riddhima

Ezhil POV

kahi vansh ne uske saath kuch kiya toh nahi , kyunki abb woh usse nafrat karta hai aur ab riddhima vr mansion ki 50 percentage holder bhi hai , toh Vansh uss ke sath kuch ..........nahi mai aisa kuch hone nahi dunga .

Ezhil thought about riddhima's words

Riddhima : last week was our second honeymoon in manali and next day he announced Ahana as his wife in front of media and he tried killing me two times because he thought that I was behind Siya's coma stage .

Ezhil : Now It is clear that who is behind Riddhima's missing .

Ezhil was furious .

He marched to Vansh's study room in a rage of burning the whole world .

IN VANSH 'S STUDY

IN VANSH 'S STUDY

Vansh was reading a file in his study .

Ezhil came there and kicked the chair in which vansh was sitting , Vansh fell down from the chair

Ezhil came there and kicked the chair in which vansh was sitting , Vansh fell down from the chair . Vansh stood up

Vansh : what the hell are you doing Ezhil ?

Ezhil holding his collars and then pushed him to the nearby pillar grabbing his neck and choke him to death and Vansh started struggling to get out of his hold .

Ezhil : where is riddhima ? Mr Vansh Raisinghania . Don't you dare to think that No one is there for her . you have always held her responsible for Siya's condition which was apparently done by your lovely step mother . Mind you Mr Vansh Raisinghania , if anything happens to riddhima then I will chop your head you filthy scumbag .

Vansh pushed him freeing himself from his hold and coughed hard gasping for breathe ,calming himself . he was shocked on the allegations

Vansh : what the hell , Ezhil , I have not done anything to riddhima .What are you even saying ?

Ezhil : yeh jo tumhare 30 rupay ka oscar acting hai na yeh mere saamne nahi chalega , jo pichle hafte tum ne pure media ke saamne kiya tha woh mere saath nahi .

( don't you dare to show your oscar worth acting because It won't work here and the acting which you done last week in front of media ,don't you show that towards me )

Suddenly Ezhil 's phone rang

Ezhil : hello sudev

Sudev : boss , mam is in the cell due to fake case of carrying drugs

Ezhil : what ? .. ok where are you now ?

Sudev : I am standing at the outside of the police station ,where mam has been kept

Ezhil : ok , you be there

Ezhil hung up the phone .

Ezhil : I am going now Mr Vansh raisinghania , But if I found that anything has happended to riddhima because of you that would be the last day of your life in the earth . This is said by EZHIL MENON just remember that .

Ezhil left the study room . Vansh 's face was pale . he immediately called angre

Vansh : Angre , listen to me carefully

Angre : yes boss

Vansh : find out where is riddhima ? What has happended to her ?

Angre : ok boss .