CHAPTER 45

NEXT DAY MORNING 

TIME - 3 :00 AM

Aryan woke up and wore a black suit , he went to the study and saw that his grandmother had made 5 suitcases ready . Indrani Raisinghania was sitting in the her study , waiting for aryan . 

Aryan : I am ready Dadi for today's mission . 

Dadi : so Are you ready Aryan ? 

Aryan : yes Dadi .

Dadi : these five suitcases you can see right ? 

Aryan : yes dadi , what should I do now ? 

Dadi : these are not any  normal suitcases, Aryan . Each suitcase contain the history of illegal activities and our black money which we got during the project when riddhima 's father was against it  . you have to take these suitcases and handit over to our men in Gujarat , Surat. I am giving you a chance Aryan . Prove your worth . 

Aryan : Don't worry Dadi , I will not disappoint you . 

Aryan left from there with suitcases . Indirani sighed  in relief and took her phone and made a call . 

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM 

Riddhima looked at the photo in her phone . It  was her mother's photo . tears rolled from her eyes , when she looked at her mother' s photo . 

Riddhima : I promise you Mom , today I will end this war

Riddhima : I promise you Mom , today I will end this war . 

Ishani came to her room . 

Ishani : come on riddhima , stop dreaming riddhima , you can never defeat my dadi . 

Riddhima held Ishani 's hand twisted it hardly , making her wince in  pain . Ishani remembered how she twisted riddhima 's hand . 

Riddhima :  so you got the bail  that is why you are blabbering like tupid squeezer

Riddhima :  so you got the bail  that is why you are blabbering like tupid squeezer . you nasty lady why do you always prove  me that you are the granddaughter of that old hag . you know what I don't like spending my time with a bloody slut like you . 

Riddhima threw Ishani out of the room and shut the door  hard on her face.

IN AN UNKNOWN ROAD