CHAPTER 16

Riddhima was praying in front of lord krishna , suddenly her phone rang

Riddhima : hello ezhil

ezhil : hello

riddhima : where are you ?

ezhil : I am in the office , I have some pending works to do so I will come home late .

Riddhima : ok

IN THE STUDY

Vansh was slapped by dadi

Dadi : mujhe sharam aara rahi hai aj tume apne pote bulakhe , tum ne toh hamara khadan ka izzat miti mai mila diya .

( today I am myself ashamed to call you as my grandson , you have spoilt the reputation of our family )

Vansh : dadi..

Dadi : thank god , riddhima has bought this mansion or else I would have not tolerated any outsider to buy my mansion. she is our bahu and has done her duties properly . what about your ahana , she has burnt you consignment and has put our reputation at stake . Because of you that day I was against riddhima , but now I am regretting my decision . I should have not avoided her that day .

IN THE KIDNAPPED PLACE

Riddhima : hi , anupriya raisinghania , now you will be able to speak because I have given you less dose now .

Anupriya : please riddhima leave me , I am Kabir 's mother.

Riddhima : don't you dare to utter the name of that bastard who has destroyed my life .

Anupriya : riddhima , please leave me , I am sorry for all the deeds I have committed

Riddhima : I want to ask you one question , before becoming the part of raisinghania family , you have done a project for farmers with Siva reddy who is now MLA in mumbai and that time my father too was part was it .

Riddhima took the kerosene bottle from the bed in which anupriya was lying down .

she started pouring it all over anupriya ,

Anupriya : riddhima ,no ....no ...no

Riddhima : What happended to my parents , I want to know ?

she started holding anupriya 's neck and started choking her .

Riddhima : Now , I won't leave you mrs anupriya raisinghania . I have forgiven all you deeds , but this time no way .

Riddhima took the matchbox from her pant's pocket , she scratched the matchstick with matchbox and fire was litted .

Anupriya shivered .

Anupriya : I will say you everything , what happended to your parents and why have I sent kabir in your life ?

Riddhima : good .

Anupriya said everything to her .

Tears flowed from riddhima 's eyes

Anupriya : riddhima , please leave me , please sent me back to jail .

Riddhima : Ab tumhare pappon ka ghoda bhar chuka hai , Anupriya , Now it is time for your death.

( you have done enough sins anupriya , Now it is time for your death )

She scratched the matchstick with the matchbox and she threw the match stick to Anupriya . The fire started slowly spreading over her body and anupriya started screaming within minutes . Anupriya was burned and within minutes the whole house was blasted . Riddhima came out of the house . she wiped her tears and went to her car .

she was driving the car in a rash in the road . Suddenly a police jeep came and blocked her way .

she came out of the car and Kabir came out of the police jeep with some lady constables .

Riddhima : what the hell is this kabir ?

Kabir : We have got a information that they are some drugs in your car So we have to check your car .

Riddhima : okay proceed

Constables started searching it and they found some packets in Riddhima 's car dickey .

Kabir : so riddhima we have found it and so you are under arrest MISS RIDDHIMA

Riddhima : what the hell ? how is it possible ?

The constables came and handcuffed riddhima . Riddhima was shocked

Kabir : you have to cooperate riddhima , now please get inside the jeep .

Riddhima got inside the jeep and kabir sat in the front seat of jeep . he smirked and he texted in his phone that JOB IS DONE

PRECAP : EZHIL'S ANGER AND HIS SMART MOVE