CHAPTER 9

Next Day

it was morning 10 am in ezhil 's house . ezhil was reading a file in living room and riddhima was eating her breakfast. suddenly the calling bell rang in their house , Ezhil went to the door and he opened and saw a postman. postman opened his bag and gave a envelope

Ezhil : kiske kheliye yeh letter beja hai ( for whom have you sent this letter?)

Postman : Sir , miss riddhima kheliye [ it is for riddhima]

ezhil : ok

Ezhil went to the dinning area and handed it over to riddhima

Ezhil: Acha ,study mai ja rahe hu [ I am going to the study ]

Riddhima finished eating her breakfast , she opened the letter and she was shocked .

Riddhima : what the hell

suddenly Riddhima' phone rang , she picked up the phone.

Hello mrs riddhima vansh raisinghania ,I hope you have received a notice , so you have to shift tommorow to VR Mansion . I am waiting for you here sweetheart .

Riddhima : Vansh ..........you

The call was hanged up . riddhima got angry , she threw the plate which was in the dinning table

Ezhil came there .

Ezhil : kya hua riddhima , tum chilla kyu rahi [ what happend , why were you screaming ?]

Riddhima handed the paper to him .

Ezhil : yeh vansh raisinghania kaun hai ? aur uss din press conference mai ek reporter ne pucha tha uski ke bare mai , kya tum kuch chup rahe ho mujse ? [ who is this vansh raisinghania and that day in press conference , a reporter was mentioning about him , are you hiding something from me ?]

Riddhima : he is my husband , three months ago I married him , it was forced marriage .

Ezhil : whaaaaaat ?

Riddhima : ya , last sunday we had went to manali for our honeymoon and next day he announced infront of the whole media that ahana was his wife ,he tried throwing me out ,but his sister was responding only to my voice who was in coma and then ahana made me out of the house , I thought I have lost everything in life until I met you , Ezhil . you have given me a Aim to live life , I have to live now to fullfil my promises which I have given to my mother and the revenge we have been waiting for past 11 years .

Ezhil : What about this letter ? , this is actually court order right .

FLASHBACK

The family lawyer came to Vansh 's study

Lawyer : sir , you called me

Vansh : My wife has left me , I want her back in this house by legally .

Lawyer : sir , you need to apply for join divorce , then court will grant the couple to stay together for 6 months inorder to reconcile .

Vansh : good , this 6 months enough for me to reconcile with riddhima . Angre sent the notice to riddhima.

BACK TO PRESENT

Riddhima : Vansh has known my innoncence , that is why he has sent this . he is showing his obsession now , but vansh cannot be an obstacle in my way.

Ezhil : okay now what is our next step ?

Riddhima : we have to sign our next deal with austrailian company with whom we can have profit of 2000 crore . I am giving you the chance to make a good deal , ezhil .

Ezhil :ok , I will do that but before that ,tommorow you are going to VR Mansion , I mean after your story , I feel it is a mental asylum . how will we go ?

Riddhima : you don't worry about that , you just pack your bags .

Ezhil : ok

Riddhiam : before going to VR MANSION . remember these three things

Point 1 ; never ever trust anyone in that mansion and they will show lot of love to you , just to pretend that they are caring for you , but they won't be caring for you instead they will be plotting against you .

Point 2 : I need to end my biggest fear

Point 3 : stay away from the vansh raisinghania , the mastermind and a shakuni named Inspector Kabir .

Ezhil nodded his head