CHAPTER 31

Ezhil and Siya left to Paris in the early morning flight .

IN KITCHEN

Riddhima was putting roti in Tawa . Roti was rising up after putting it in Tawa

 Roti was rising up after putting it in Tawa

Ishani came to the kitchen .

Ishani : Oh , Riddhima , Vansh bhai made the divorce petition rejected , It doesn't mean that you will be part of our family .

Riddhima : I am not intrested in becoming part of your family , who always disrespect their daughter in law .

Riddhima was about to put Roti in the tawa , Ishani came and caught her arm .

Riddhima : ishani ,leave me .

Ishani : NO

Riddhima stomped Ishani's foot which made Ishani to leave Riddhima's arm , Riddhima kept the roti aside and she took Ishani 's palm and kept it on Tawa .

Ishani : ah..ah riddhima it is burning .

Riddhima : This soft hands of yours has done many sins like mixing chilli powder in my soup

She pressed more harder her hands on tawa .

Riddhima : with this hands of yours only , you pushed me that day out of VR Mansion during press conference and with this hands of yours only that day you burned my Pics and memories with Vansh . From that day onwards I decided that I will take revenge on you for that act in future and the time has arrived .

Ishani started screaming .

Ishani : ah...........please ....................ah chodo .................mujhe

Riddhima : This  is my last warning Ishani , stay away from me or else next time it will be your face instead of your hands .

Riddhima removed her hands and left the kitchen taking her rotis .

IN DINING ROOM

Riddhima was eating her breakfast .

Sudev came there

Riddhima : what is the update ? sudhev

Sudev : Mam you were right about Ahana's father , they have some other illegal bussiness .

Riddhima: find about that

Sudev :ok mam , mam I want to mention one more thing the Niradhara project is taken over by Ahana's father and many cooperate companies are part of it .

Riddhima : what ?

Sudev : mam it was closed by the government after your father's death , but now they have got permission from the court and there is a sad news

Riddhima : what is it ?

Sudev : Mam , VR Industries are now part of this project .

Riddhima : oh my god , This man is a great headache for me now . Anyways my target is to destroy that project . Sudev Do one thing make Identity of a fake bussinessman named MR ROY and his bussinesss being a corporate and I want you to invest some in the niradhara project so that I can go as a MR ROY there .

IN AHANA 'S HOUSE

Ahana is in her bed with many wire were attached to her . Hair growth in her body was extremely high .

Ahana was crying in pain and tears were rolling from her eyes

Ahana was crying in pain and tears were rolling from her eyes . she was sobbing .

Ahana : papa .........papa ............

Siva reddy came there , he started calming her

Ahana : I don't like this life papa ........... I hate to look myself in the mirror . This is all because of that riddhima , you should not spare her, papa

Siva reddy : don't worry gudiya , I will make sure that she suffers for this and I won't spare her and World's best doctors are treating you , you will be soon fine.