CHAPTER 22

Riddhima shot Aryan on his knees . everybody was shocked .

riddhima : agar kisne mere bhai ko chune ki koshish ki toh mujse bura aur koi nahi hoga

( if anybody try to touch my brother then they will have face to my wrath )

Chanchal : Aryan............................ ,riddhima tumhari himmat kaise hogayi mere bete ko goli marne ki

( riddhima , how dare you fire a bullet on my son? )

Riddhima : I have the courage , that is why I shot on your son's knees and Anyways you have tried killing me more than two times either by putting me inside Ravan ka putla and by switching the oil bottle and adding kerosene in it . So I need to give you something on return right . so this injury is my return gift .

riddhima raised her finger on aryan

Riddhima : And talking about throwing my brother out of this house , I would like to say that after the recent auction , Menon enterprises have bought 50 percentage of VR Mansion . In which Ezhil holds 25 percentage of the VR Mansion and what about you Aryan ? .

Ishani : riddhima .. you

Riddhima : sh..sh dekho jab do bade log bath karte hai to beech mai gire hui lokom ko bolna nahi chahiye

( sh..,. when two big people are talking , low class - people like you should not talk in between )

Ishani was shocked by the statement

Riddhima : According to the will of raisinghania 's , Vansh hold 20 percent, Ishani hold 10 percentage , Siya hold 10 percentage and Dadi hold 10 percentage , you don't hold any part of the VR Mansion . So you are living in my house , If I want , I can throw you out of my house ,so you are staying here in my sympathy .

Dadi : What about the relationship between Ezhil and Siya ?

Riddhima : I have a solution for this too . Siya do you love ezhil ?

Siya : yes bhabhi , I love him very much

Riddhima : What about you ? Ezhil

Ezhil : yes , I love her .

Riddhima took Siya 's hand and kept it above Ezhil's hand .

Riddhima : so their engagement is over. So now the girl is yours Ezhil . Anybody have anything to say against this ? What about you Vansh

Vansh : for me siya 's happiness matter , so I agree for this marriage

Dadi nodded in happiness .

riddhima left to her room .

IN THE ROOM

riddhima tried taking glass of water with her right hand , but her right hand shivered . The glass fell from her hand .

riddhima was irritated . she took the gun in her left hand and shot on the mirror of her dressing table .

IN ARYAN'S ROOM

aryan was crying in pain . doctor was operating bullet from his leg . chanchal was crying and Ishani was consoling chanchal chachi .

IN KABIR'S ROOM

kabir was in a call

Kabir : how can you not find Anupriya raisinghania

kabir throw the phone in the anger .

What happend to you kabir , are you missing your mother ? it was female voice

it was riddhima

Kabir : you leave me alone , I am not in a mood to talk to you

Riddhima : but I am in a mood to talk to you kabir , you know I feel pity on you , last week you were playing game with me ,now I am playing game with you . I t will be fun because you are good opponent and by the way tommorow is Ahana 's birthday , we should make it grand and I need your support .

riddhima left the room and Kabir was confusedd by her statements .

IN EZHIL 'S ROOM

ezhil was mixing some vodka in the water bottle , he later went for a shower in washroom .

Riddhima came to his room , she heard the sound of water from the washroom , she understood that ezhil was taking shower . suddenly she coughed , she took the water bottle,which she saw in the table and she drank half of the water in the bottle which is actually vodka .

After drinking she felt everything was a blur .

Riddhima : why did I came here ? .. ah my head I should go back to my room , I think I need a good sleep .

riddhima was walking slowly to her room , she was keeping steps slowly , because for her everything was a blur .

Riddhima : la ... la... la..

she hit on the door of her room with her head ..

riddhima : yepi .... I am back to my room ...

Vansh was in the room , he was working in the laptop , he was confused seeing her .

Vansh went to riddhima and held her arms. Riddhima look at his brown orbs , when he held her tightly

Riddhima : Vaaaaansh ... Vaannsh ... mera patidev ................Aiyo rama . solly mera ex patidev ......

Vansh : riddhima are you drunk ?

Riddhima : No sweetheart , I am ...............noooot drunk ............

she pulled Vansh 's cheek with her fingers

Riddhima : Vansh ... you are so cute ...........I love you

Riddhima kissed Vansh 's cheek

Riddhima : oh , your beard it always prick me ... I miss my vihu baby . he was so cute , you are the great Akdu raisinghania , who never smile or say sorry .

Riddhima pushed Vansh aside

Riddhima layed on the bed

Riddhima : my life has been playing a game with me from a ver y ......long time ... I loved you a lot ... you know in the glass house I thought I have got my soulmate ....but ...........aiyo aiyo ........

she started jumping in the bed ..

Riddhima : tommorow I should .............what should I do I forget everything ......

Vansh came to riddhima

Vansh : riddhima relax.. I will bring lemonade for you

Riddhima held vansh's wrist which made Vansh fall over riddhima . they both shared eyelock

Riddhima : where are you going ? why do you always leave me when I need you the most ?

riddhima made vansh lay beside her , she kept her head on his chest , Vansh chuckled , he smiled .

riddhima : you know what Vansh ? why do you always god want me to be separated from you ?

Vansh : No riddhima .. why are you saying like this ?

riddhima : or else what , I have always suffered in my life ..........11 years of my life , I spent in orphanage .....

Riddhima : you know what Vansh , one side of my heart is feeling like to choke you to death and torture you by giving a electric shock but other side of my heart is feeling like to kiss you in your soft lips and inhale the fragrance of your favourite perfume by hugging you .....

Vansh looked at riddhima who slowly started sleeping in his chest , he missed her warmth in his arms , Now he can feel that warmth in his arms . he hugged her tightly and kissed on her forhead . Now he will sleep peacefully after many nights of horrible sleep in the small couch .

PRECAP : AHANA'S BIRTHDAY