CHAPTER 20

Riddhima reached hospital after she left lawyer's office .

IN THE DOCTOR'S CABIN

Doctor : Miss riddhima ,according to the symptoms whatever you have faced , I suggest you to take a MRI SCAN and I will sent you the result of the reports tommorow .

Riddhima : ok doctor .

IN VR MANSION

riddhima was cooking in the kitchen . She was cooking dosa in the tawa . Kabir came there .

kabir : you just escaped from my clutches now , but soon I will make you fall in my trap .

Riddhima : so now the prey has created a trap for hunter ,but unfortunately this time prey will only fall for the trap . Oh by the way I forgot something ,how is your mother in jail . Is she fine ?. Just call the warden and ask him whether she is ok or not ?

Kabir : what ?

Riddhima : come on call now .

Kabir left from there and he called the warden .

Kabir : hello , I am ACP Kabir , how is Anupriya

Warden : Sir , your mother has escaped from the jail ,she broke the window of prison and jumped from there . Our forces has been searching for her .

Kabir : After all this much has happended , you did not inform me . I want every update of this mission to find Anupriya .

Warden : okay sir .

kabir broke the phone in anger as soon as the call was ended.

NEXT DAY

IN THE COURT

both riddhima and Vansh arrived in the court .

O.P BAR 160 BY 18 , DIVORCE CASE OF RIDDHIMA MENON AND VANSH RAISINGHANIA .

lawyer : my lord , my client MR Vansh Raisinghania is ready to accept Miss Riddhima Menon as his wife , he doesn't accept this divorce and is denying this divorce.

Miss krishna : Objection your honour

Judge : Objection , granted .

Miss krishna : my lord , my client Miss riddhima Menon want divorce as soons as possible because she does not want to continue with a Man who has married an another woman without divorcing his first wife . These are some proofs I am submitting here my lord .

 These are some proofs I am submitting here my lord