{Prologue}

Vivaan walked into the room and found his wife sitting on the bed, engrossed in a book

Vivaan walked into the room and found his wife sitting on the bed, engrossed in a book. Two years of marriage had revealed that he had a bookworm for a wife, but he didn't mind as long as she didn't interfere too much in his life. He sighed and casually tossed his blazer onto the couch.

Siya glanced up from her book, observing her husband's actions. Despite his status as a billionaire business tycoon, Vivaan was the messiest person she had ever known. She shuddered at the sight and returned to her book. "Aryan has brought some girl from Bengal... just go and check on him," Vivaan instructed, grabbing a towel and heading towards the washroom.

Hearing this, Siya jumped up from the bed, her eyes wide. "What?"

Vivaan, on the verge of unlocking the door, halted and turned to look at his astonished wife. He raised an eyebrow, prompting Siya to close her mouth and lick her lips nervously.

"I mean, Aru has brought a girl... I mean, an actual girl..."

"Did I speak in another language, Siya? Can you not understand? Just go and check on him," Vivaan bellowed in frustration before slamming the washroom door shut. Siya flinched at the sound and quickly made her way out of the room.

---

The room, previously silent, was now filled with the heated arguments of two individuals. The sound of glass shattering echoed, leaving everything in tense silence. Arushi stood, visibly shaken, as a glass narrowly missed her, crashing onto the floor.

She looked at her husband with tears welling up in her eyes. Ayansh approached her with purpose, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her against the wall. His grip tightened, and his eyes burned with rage.

"You want to test me, Arushi... right now?"

Despite the pain, Arushi composed herself and defiantly pushed him away. "Your brother is as useless and heartless as you, Ayansh. He literally picked up a girl from Bengal just because he liked her... seriously."

Ayansh, clearly angered, retorted, "What can I do? Should I go down and shoot him, telling him to return the girl? He's Aryan; does he ever listen to anyone except Siya bhabhi? Talk to her, not me."

Arushi watched as her husband stormed out of the room. She fought back tears, reminding herself not to cry over this useless man. Rubbing her sore neck, she winced in pain.

---

Simran trembled in her place as she met the intense gaze of her kidnapper. Aryan, who had threatened her parents at gunpoint to bring her here, loomed over her.

"P-Please... please leave me," she pleaded in a broken voice, terrified of him. Aryan, with his devilish eyes, smirked and approached her. Simran moved back on the bed, shivering. Aryan frowned, grabbed her hand, and pulled her closer, his breath brushing against her skin. She shivered even more.

"I didn't bring you here to let you go, baby girl..."

Simran cringed at the nickname, meeting his gaze. Aryan tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, trailing his finger on her cheek.

"I can't wait to make you Mrs. Aryan Singhaniya, baby girl..."

"I won't..."

Aryan tightened his grip on her jaw, causing tears to well up in her eyes from the pain. "You are mine, baby girl... mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to destroy..."

"Aru..."

Aryan released Simran at the sound of a familiar voice. He stepped back, locking eyes with his sister-in-law. "Get her ready, bhabhi... I will marry her today itself." Aryan glanced at Simran one last time before leaving the room.

Siya sighed, looking at the terrified Simran. Her brother-in-law had recklessly crossed a line this time.