C H A P T E R 11

A/N- it's not even halfway through the story and i have even thought of a sequel for it...

''''

The man was tied to the chair in a dimly lit room. The room was located in the basement of the mansion and was completely sound proof. The basement was totally used for their mafia purposes. It had five rooms in total. One used for storing arms and equipment, another used for torturing people where the man was currently seating.

A medium sized room for important meetings, a room for computers and all technology purposes and a big room for training and fighting. The basement although might be old was well equipped with alarms and cameras and digital technology.

Vivaan was sitting on the chair in front of the man. Aryan was standing beside a small table that contained knives, scapels, drills, hammer and guns. His eyes were dark and a maniac evil smile spread over his face, ayansh was leaning on the wall watching the scene unfold smoking.

"So who sent you over here?" vivaan asked in a cold voice. The man shivered a bit and gulped but still he held his composure. He shook his head in a no. The exact moment his head was thrown back. His lip was split open and his nose was bleeding. His head buzzed in pain. He squeezed his eyes to lessen the pain.

He opened them and saw Aryan standing there , his knuckles in a tight fist dripping of the man's blood. "My patience level is too bad bastard, start speaking now." The man was afraid. "I...I don't know..." Aryan ticked his jaw rubbing it. He picked up a knife from the table and placed it on his thigh.

The man looked scared shitless. In an instant a loud scream echoed through the entire room. The knife was plunged into his thigh. Aryan held the handle and twisted it making blood gush out of it, the man cried out in pain but it was melody to his eyes. He then pulled the knife out making blood come out like a river.

Ayansh threw away the bud and stomped on it walking towards the man. He licked his lips and smiled evily. He picked up a scapel and went in front of the man. "Well let's start huh...I too wanna enjoy..." ayansh smirked as he held the man's tied hands. One by one he clipped off his entire nails from the root. The man was a bloody mess by now.

"Start speaking or else it will continue..." vivaan said. He didn't like torturing like his brother. He wanted to have his hands blood free but his patience was thinning. It was simran today. It could have been arushi or siya. The thought of someone hurting siya made his blood boil.

"Wanna have a hit brother?" Aryan asked with a mocking smile. Vivaan gave him a look standing up. He picked up a hammer rotating it. He walked to the man. His nails were all clipped off and bare. He swing the hammer and hitting the knee cap of the man. The man screamed once again. The knee was damaged badly.

"It was the ru...russians" the man blurted out in pain. Vivaan's eyes darkened. He again swing the hammer hitting the other knee damaging. "You really did a shit job by hurting the youngest one." He looked at simran like his sister and he would be damned if something serious had happened to her.

"Please leave me." The man said in a cracked voice. His eyes were dropping off. Ayansh noticed it and smirked. "Not so soon...everyone should get a damn example of what happens when you attack the singhnaiyas." With that he threw a bucket of cold chilling water on the man. It woke him up.

The next hour was spent torturing him. By the time they finished the man was dead. He died a brutal death. Although the bullet through his head was pulled by Aryan. He wanted to kill the person who hurt his most treasured person.

*****

It was evening when the brothers came out from the basement. They had a shit load of planning to do against the russians. Siya was making the dinner while arushi was talking on the phone. "Everything okay..." siya asked as she spotted the trio. They were exhausted.

They nodded. Arushi cut the call and looked at them. Siya and arushi knew about the mafia and knew what happens in the basement. "Please tell me the man died a brutal death." Ayansh grinned bobbing his head up and down. Arushi smiled. Siya sighed shaking her head.

"You go and change your clothes. There's blood on it." Siya said pointing a figure at vivaan. He nodded slightly and came closer to siya. Ayansh and arushi not intending to ruin the moment left the kitchen. Vivaan dropped his head and kissed siya's forehead. In an instinct he hugged her.

"What happened?" vivaan smiled. Siya could really sense what happened to him without him saying a word. "It could have been you siya. It could have been fucking you...and the thought only makes me want to make the man alive and kill him once more." Siya trembled at the intensity of the words. She tightened her hands on the back of his suit.

*****

"You okay ayansh?" arushi asked as she looked at him who was washing his hands furiously under the water. Ayansh hummed in a yes and continued to wash his hands. Arushi and sighed and walked towards holding his hand. Ayansh looked at her and sighed closing his eyes. Arushi turned off the tap and then pulled a towel drying his hand.

She pulled him out of the bathroom and he sat on the bed. Suddenly his hands were wrapped around her waist. "It's okay ayansh...it will pass away..." she softly said tangling her hand in his hair. "It happened again...and I just couldn't let the scene get out of my mind..." he said in a cracked voice tightening his hold on her. Arushi kept quiet just caressing his hair.

*****

"You are bleeding." Aryan heard a soft low voice as he closed the door. He glanced at simran who was lying on the bed. Her right hand was bandaged while she was holding a book with her left hand. His heart constricted reminiscing the moment ayansh called him. "I will be okay..."

Although he reassured simran couldn't look away from his bloody knuckles. She looked at his exhausted face. She knew they were dangerous but today she realized the intensity of the danger lurking upon them. "You wanna have a hug..." Aryan looked at her flushed face and chuckled. He slowly walked towards her and hugged her carefully not hurting her hand. He felt content. Simran smiled lightly. Maybe he wasn't that bad at all.

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 120 VOTES