C H A P T E R 14

"Ok so now...simran show us a dance..." arushi said looking at her expectantly. Simran looked at her with wide eyes. She was hella shy and only she knows how it is difficult for her to dance in front of everyone. She looked at Aryan gulping. Aryan pretended to not see her.

"But..." simran started to say.

"Nope no buts...common sweetie show us a dance." Siya said excitedly. Simran looked at their expectant face and sighed nodding in yes. ""But ayansh bhai has to dance with me." Ayansh coughed hard listening to her. Arushi giggled at him rubbing his back.

"wh...what? Why me?" he said with his eyes wide open. "Why not you ayansh? Dance...we haven't seen you dance in a long time...give her company..." vivaan said. Ayansh looked at simran who was giving puppy eyes to him and sighed. He could never say no to that puppy eyes. "Fine..."

He stood up while simran got down from the sofa. Arushi surfed through the internet to find a song. A smile appeared on her face as she found the perfect song and played it.

Four of them applauded as they finished the song. A next song came.

Dil kahe kahaniyan pehli dafa
Armanon mein rawaniyan pehli dafa

Ayansh moved towards arushi forwarding his hand. Arushi smiled at him taking his hand. He pulled her towards him. Her hand fell on his shoulder while his one hand held her waist while holding her hand with the other. 

Ho gaya beghana main hosh se pehli dafa

Pyar ko pehchana ehsas hai ye naya 

Siya tapped Vivaan on the shoulder making him look at her. She singled him towards them and made a cute pleading face. Vivaan sighed nodding his head. Siya forwarded his hand towards her making him laugh and he accepted the hand. 

Suna hai, suna suna

Ye rashmein wafa hai

Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai 

simran looked at both the couple dancing. She was pulled suddenly back making her dash on aryan's chest who pulled her. She titled her head looking at him and he smiled. He turned her holding her waist in one hand and her neck in other. 

Kabhi dard si, kabhi zard si

Zindagi benaam thi
Kahin chaahatein hui meherban
Hath badh ke thaamti 

ayansh looked at arushi adoringly. The smile on her face and twinkle of her eyes. He rotated her and then again pulled her towards him. Arushi smiled as they swayed to the beats. 

Ik wo nazar, ik wo nigah

Rooh mein shamil is tarah
Ban gaya afsana ik baat se pehli dafa
Pa liya hai thikana
Baahon ki hai panah 

vivaan pressed the sides of her waist making siya yelp and look at him accusingly. Vivaan laughed pulling her towards him. He softly kissed her forehead making her smile. 

Suna hai, suna suna

Ye rashmein wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai

Aryan clutched the back of her neck. His finger grazing the skin making a shiver ran down her spines. He downed his head to match her height and rested it upon her head. Their breaths mingling with each other. 

*******

"What the fuck?"
Aryan yelled getting up from the seat. The three brothers were sitting in vivaan's office. The girls were already fast asleep. "Aryan calm down..." ayansh said as he looked at vivaan. "Are you serious bhai...the Russians have caused such problems and you haven't even informed us. And now you are going alone to handle them."

Vivaan nodded his head. He knows how much dangerous it is. But still he doesn't want to trouble his brothers and bring danger for them. He wanted to eliminate the threat by himself. "I am going by myself because I don't want you all to be in danger. I can handle it myself..."

"We know you can handle it Bhaiya but..." ayansh stopped midway seeing vivaan hold up his hand. Aryan looked at vivaan in anger. His eyes dark with rage. "Let the Russians touch Siya bhabhi even by mistake and I promise to rip them apart with bare hands..." and with that he stormed out of the office. Vivaan looked at his fading figure and sighed.

******

"Luke make sure to never leave Bhai and bhabhi out from your sight. If you find anyone suspicious shoot them." Aryan barked orders in the phone and cut it. He knew what the Russians are capable to do. He sighed leaning on the wall.

******

Vivaan looked at the sleeping figure of siya and smiled. He slowly entered inside the blanket. Siya hustled and turned around opening her eyes. She smiled sleepily wrapping her arms around vivaan. Vivaan smiled softly kissing her head and wrapped his arm around her waist.

His finger brushing against her cheeks and removing the fallen strand of hair. "I will protect you siya no matter what and even if I end up dying. I will have no regrets dying for you..." he softly whispered and rested his head against her closing his eyes.

seriously guys

seriously guys...i am updating a chapter even though i am having exams and in return what i get? not even 90 votes on previous chapter....i don't even know why i am updating this chapter.

next chapter only after 100 votes...

and i will be publishing a new story today. a short story. plot will be a desi love triangle and i bet you all will love it...