C H A P T E R 30

A/N: idk but i prefer "Kitten" "Babygirl"  "pet" more than "Honey" "darling" "sweetheart". What about y'll opnions??>>>>>>>>>>

The whole room was silent except for the whimpering and silent sobs racking through simran. Vivaan was raged. He was glaring at Aryan. Both were of the same height or maybe Aryan was a bit taller but they had the same cold and dangerous personality.

After long silence Aryan opened his mouth. "I know everything Bhaiya..."

Another shock. Vivaan's gaze faltered hearing him. Aryan sighed turning around. Simran's grip loosened from his shirt. Aryan held her face removing the hair from it. The tears streamed down from her making his heart wrench. He sat her down on the bed and patted her head a bit and then turned towards his brother.

"I got the information a few days back...and..." he was cut off by a low growl. Vivaan held his collar pulling him. "And then also you are letting the girl stay here? Are you fucking out of your mind Aryan?"

The high deep voice made simran flinch. Instinctively she pulled her legs up on the bed and surrounded it with her hands. Siya's heart broke seeing her. She looked at her husband and brother-in-law and then moved towards simran sitting beside her softly caressing her head.

Next ayansh moved. He looked at arushi who was having a stone cold face and sighed. "Aru..." he stopped seeing her glare. He ran his hand through his hair and walked towards the bed and sat on the other side of simran. "You both should rather sit and talk than use hands." He commented.

The moment his hands petted her hair simran leaned on him. He was feeling bad for the girl who has become like a sister to him in such a short time. He cannot believe that she was the sister of their enemy.

"Aryan I am asking you something say it..."

"Lower your voice bhai she is getting scared..." aryan said glancing at simran worriedly. "Fuck to what she is getting scared or whatever say the damn thing Aryan..."

Simran's eyes welled up in tears hearing him. Aryan took a sharp breath.

"The previous Spanish capo married an indian girl...ayush was born to them as a heir and when simran was born 13 years later the threats increased considering she was a girl...that's why they were sent away to their mother's sister in india. But when ayush turned 20 that was 11 years ago he was called as he had to inherit the mafia...simran has no idea of it..."

Simran was dumbstruck. She was finding her brother for so long and hearing the whole story shook her. Mafia? The word was scary to her. "So you are telling that she has no idea of it..." arushi spoke for the first time. Her eyes were cold though.

Aryan nodded. "But still she is the sister of our enemy Aryan...what if he knows that simran is with us huh..."

"He knows..." Aryan said. Vivaan eyes widen. "What?"

"Yeah he knows...and that's why from the time she married me no threats have come from them Bhaiya...just think about it...she is the only sister of ayush and he in no case would let her or her family get hurt..." vivaan held his head rubbing his thumb on his temple hearing Aryan talk.

He glanced at simran and somewhere his heart broke. He has cared for her so much and treated her like his little sister not letting a single tears fall from her eyes and today he made her cry but his brother's safety fogged up his mind.

He turned around on his heel and walked out of the room. Arushi looked at vivaan and then at Aryan. She walked to him. Aryan was way taller than ayansh and she reached his nose making her look up.

"Bhabhi...you..." he started to talk but stopped as arushi placed her hand on his shoulder. "Even though we are not buddy buddies that doesn't means I don't care for you...vivaan bhai is stressed over your security. You know he loves you a lot and regarding simran. I trust her for now but if the mafia hurts us or you I know which side to choose."

She stopped and looked at ayansh. He nodded getting up and glancing at simran. Softly petting her hair he dropped down a kiss on her head and then walked towards arushi. He patted Aryan's hand giving him a small reassuring smile and wrapped his arms around arushi and walked away.

"I had no idea bhabhi trust me...I didn't even know that dada is in mafia..." simran said hurriedly. Siya smield softly at her giving her a nod. She caressed he cheeks and patted them. "I know simran...and I am beside you both..." she said glancing at Aryan. "And don't worry vivaan will cool off within hours. He is just angry but you know how much he adores you and sees you as his little sister right...so calm down...everything will be alright."

Simran sniffled and nodded her head. Siya got up and walked towards Aryan. She held his face and instantly Aryan hugged her. He was sad and guilty. Siya smiled lightly. For him she was more than a mother figure. He respects her a lot and loves and adores her. He can never hide his emotions from her.

She caressed his head and then he separated. "I know you love her Aryan..." she said softly taking care simran doesn't hears it. "You care for her and adore her a lot...so stand by her till the end. Your brother will come around. Give him a little time." Aryan nodded. Siya smiled and kissed his forehead and then walked away.

Aryan locked the door and glanced at his babygirl. She was sobbing and looked so small. His heart broke. He walked towards her and sat on the bed. "Babygirl..." he softly called and that was enough to throw her hands around him. She cried on his shoulder.

He pulled her small figure completely on his lap. Her body fitted perfectly in them. He then caged her with his arms letting her cry. He continuously poured sweet words in her ears and patted her head and caressing her hair.

"It's okay babygirl calm down...nothing gonna happen...everything will be alright. Please be a good girl and don't cry..."

He softly said yet held an ounce of ordering in his voice.