C H A P T E R 25

"What the actual fuck?" siya yelled through the phone. Aryan and simran looked at her with wide eyes. It was the first time they heard her curse. Vivaan winced from the other side of the call at his wife's loud voice.

"Language siya..." vivaan said.

"Ohh shove that language up your ass vivaan...are you kidding me? This much has happened and you are telling us now?" siya hyped up taking deep breaths. Vivaan sighed focusing on the road rather than his wife's screaming. "I got to know this morning sweetheart. He had a big brawl on vikram and apparently ayansh did a good number on vikram and he left taking my car. I took a car of another employee and I am following him but god he is crossing every red lights and breaking traffic rules."

Simran's eyes widen and she gripped aryan's hand. "Bhaiya...you think something bad must have happened between ayansh bhai and arushi bhabhi?" Aryan stiffen at the question and rubbed her hand with his thumb. Vivaan sighed from the other side.

"I don't know baccha...I don't know...but the expression of ayansh told me that today we are gonna get a fucking show. Is arushi at home?" vivaan asked and hissed again as ayansh broke another red light in front of him and because of him even vivaan has to break every rules.

Within 10 minutes they heard a screeching sound from outside. "I think he has arrived siya...aryan go and check upon him. I am coming" vivaan informed and cut the call. Aryan looked at siya and simran and nodded his head before leaving downstairs.

Ayansh frantically stumbled inside the house and looked around. "Arushi...arushi...baby..." he yelled. He was about to stumble again but a hand held him. He glanced at Aryan. "Arushi...where is she?"

Aryan was shocked to see his condition. His hair was messy, clothes ceased, his knuckles were busted and his eyes welled with tears. "Fuck...bhaiya calm down first." Ayansh let out a sob and fell on the knees making Aryan shock.

Silent footsteps could be heard as it descended down the stairs. A pair of feet came in the view of ayansh and h looked up to see arushi standing there. Her tired eyes droopy and her hair messy. Aryan saw simran and siya walking downstairs. Siya looked at Aryan and reckoned him to her.

Aryan looked at ayansh and sighed. He left his shoulder and moved away.

"Arushi...baby..." ayansh muttered and in an instant threw his arms around her waist hugging her. Arushi was dumbstruck. She heard loud footsteps and glanced to see vivaan entering the mansion. The look on his face was enough for arushi to understand what has happened.

The sobs racked from ayansh's throat as he tightened his hold on her. Arushi closed her eyes tightly letting the tears fall down. He was guilty and feeling sorry. His sobs wreaked havoc in her heart but for her self-respect means everything.

"Get up ayansh...get the fuck up..." arushi whisper yelled. Ayansh looked up at her with teary eyes slowly standing. Arushi turned and looked to the two other couples. "I am sorry vivaan bhai for any inconvenience ayansh has put you through today....and I am sorry simran you had to see all this..."

"Arushi...it's okay...you both are mature enough and I believe you can solve in on your own..." arushi gulped down the lump in her throat and nodded in yes. She looked at ayansh and walked off. Ayansh was following her when vivaan held his hand. "Solve it with caution ayansh." Ayansh hummed and walked upstairs.

*****

"I am worried for them..." siya said as she settled on the bed. Vivaan glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and sighed walking towards her. He sat on the bed and leaned on the headrest pulling siya to his embrace.

Siya smiled lightly getting comfortable and held his arms which were surrounding her. "Don't worry siya they are mature enough to handle it..." he nuzzled his nose in her hair breathing in the sweet smell. The smell relaxed his body and mind and his tense muscles loosened up.

"You said that you won't go for work today but still you went why?" a little pout appeared on her lips as siya said. Vivaan glanced at her and smirked. He placed a light kiss on her earlobe making her shiver. "You are angry?" he again placed a kiss on her earlobe.

"Yeah..." her voice came out shaky.

Vivaan smirked. "You missed me sweetheart?" he sucked onto her earlobe. It sent a shiver down her whole body.

Siya bit her lips. Her heart was hammering in her heart. She just hummed. Vivaan slowly removed her hair from her neck exposing her it. A line of scars lined up on her neck. His jaws clenched looking at them.

He softly placed a kiss on them making her hitch her breath. She knew it was a scar he kissed. She smiled. He continued littering her neck with kisses. With each kiss she felt loved. All those bad memories with the scars started to fade away as she felt tears welling up her eyes. She smiled through her tears closing her eyes.

"I love you siya I love you so much. You made me believe in love once again. You own my damn heart..." he whispered into her ears. The words made her give a full blown smile to him. She tilted her head and looked at him. She lifted herself a bit and kissed his jaws. Vivaan smiled.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead lovingly.

*****

"This can't be happening Luke...you know that very well." Aryan hissed on the phone.

"The fuck luke...simran...ayush...how the fuck?" he answered upon hearing the voice on other side.

"Dammit luke...find every possible information about both them and..." he stopped when he heard a knock on the balcony door which was closed.

"Aryan..." the soft voice of simran made him smile. "Yeah babygirl..." his voice was soft surprisingly changed from the cold voice he was using.

"I want some chocolates..." she said. Aryan chuckled. "Fine babygirl..." he could practically hear her excited footsteps and smiled. He turned cold again and spoke on the phone.

"The ball is in two weeks and I want every information before it..." and with that he hanged up the call and went back inside.

Sneak peak:

Sneak peak:

"Open those pretty lips for me babygirl"

Aryan's hand were holding her jaws. His thumb traced on her lips. Simran looked up at him through her lashes sitting on the bed while he stood in front of her in his tall height.

Her lips parted making him smirk as his thumb entered her damn pretty mouth.

"Such a good girl..." he complimented. His eyes turning dark with lust. "Now suck..."

I KNOW YOU ALL ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER READING THE SNIPPET. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SCENES OF AYANSH AND ARUSHI TOO.

AND IT WILL BE MATURE. IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR AN EXTREMELY DOMINANT MAN AND A SUBMISSIVE FEMALE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ IT.

ANYWAYS I GUESS I DESERVE A WHOOPING 150 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER SO THAT I CAN GET THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE AND PUBLISH THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW.