C H A P T E R 23 🔥

The room was dimly lit. It was giving off scary vibes but the only thing arushi was scared off was ayansh. She considered her decision of coaxing him but she deep down she was ready to earn his forgiveness. She was sure at least he won't hurt her physically though.

The hair strands on her neck stood up as she felt hot breath down her neck. Ayansh was standing behind her. Arushi turned but couldn't see him properly due to the dim light. "I cannot see you ayansh..."

"That's the whole point arushi..." his voice was low and cold. It instantly made her shiver. He cupped her cheeks. The cold rings of his finger made her slightly flinch. He leaned and placed a kiss on her cheek. "You are sure arushi? You want me to continue..."

Arushi gulped wetting her dry lips. "Yeah..." her voice came out as a broken chord and she was ashamed of how scared she sounded. Ayansh smirked but arushi couldn't see it.

His hands went behind her neck and instantly her hair was yanked back. Before she could make a sound ayansh slammed his lips on her. Arushi was startled by the sudden action. She whimpered as ayansh roughly kissed her not even giving her the time to recover.

She was pushed to the wall. Her back hit the wall roughly. Pain surged through her entire body. She closed her eyes tightly and a tear rolled down from her cheek. Ayansh broke the kiss and looked at her teary face. She looked at him. His dark eyes hooded with list and anger.

He kissed her neck first softly and then sucked it hard. Arushi clutched the back of his short tightly. A sob escape her mouth. He bite her neck skin and she gave out a little scream. His lips went to her throat as he sucked the bobbed area loudly and hardly.

His hands went to the front of the top she was wearing and it was ripped mercilessly throwing it away. He pulled away from her throat and looked at her. His hand gripped her wrist and she was pushed to the bed. She stared at him with wide eyes. The aura was so scary.

A shiny thing was picked up from the table by him and soon as he came closer her eyes widen seeing the object. It was a knife. She moved back.

"Ayansh" she mumbled in fear. Ayansh gave her a smirk and then pulled her ankle down. The knife was placed on her chest and she took a deep breath. Her body trembled with fear. Within a second the knife cut her bra into two exposing her in front of him.

He threw the knife and hovered over her. He kissed her cleavage and down on her boobs. He sucked them hardly. It was giving her both pleasure and pain. He looked at her and then flickered his fingers on her hard nipples.

A scream escaped her mouth as he twisted her tits between his fingers. His hands went down and her trousers were pulled off. His hands hooked on her pantyline and it was ripped off her. She was so bare in front of him.

His fingers worked its way to her cli and she shivered on the finger's coldness. He pushed two fingers and her back arched in pleasure. He pulled them out and repeated the process. And then without warning her pushed another finger into it.

"Ahhh..."

The moan made ayansh look at her. He moved his face too close to her. "Did you moan like this for him arushi?" the question made arushi snap her eyes towards him. Her mind was hazy and clouded with pleasure but she heard the question correctly. "Ayan...ahhhhh" this time she screamed as he mercilessly fingered her.

He pinched her clit make her scream again. "Did you arushi?" arushi looked at him with tears filled her eyes but ayansh was raged with anger. She was close to cumming and the knot in her stomach was growing more and ayansh could sense that. But he stopped.

Arushi was shocked. She looked at him with anger but stopped as he saw her clod eyes.

"Beg for it arushi...let me see how desperate you are to have me inside you..." ayansh said looking dead in her teary eyes. His hands wrapped around her throat. Arushi shuttered a bit. The hands tightening its hold around her.

"I will not let you cum and keep you on the edge arushi until you beg me to be inside you." He leaned to her ear. "Beg arushi...beg like a little desperate slut you are...beg like a whore like you begged to him to cum..."

"Ayansh stop it..." her voice cracked. She was feeling broken and disgusted. She was pulled and sat on the bed.

"On all fours arushi..." the command came out colder than ice. "I won't repeat it..."

Arushi kneeled in front of him. His pants came down following his boxers. Arushi had done this before but today it was a different time. Ayansh was not doing it for love or pleasure. It seemed a kind of revenge to her.

He held her hair from behind and looked into her eyes. "Tap my thigh if it's too much." And that a little bit of concern he showed. He was angry but a little part of him was cconerned too. And then he pushed his cock into her mouth. It was huge. Arushi gagged but was about to handle it.

And then he pushed him inside and out of her and face fucked. Tears streamed down her eyes. And then he suddenly pulled away. He picked up arushi and laid her on the bed.

"And rammed his cock into her. Arushi arched her back a scream of pain and pleasure escaping her. He pushed his entire length into her and without warning pulled it out again and then pushed it again. Each time it hit her g-spot.

"I fucking hate that another man heard you moan and scream for him arushi..." he again pushed deep inside making her moan. She was both pained and pleasured.

"I fucking hate it so much..." his voice dropped to a dangerous tone. "And I hate that I can't hate you then also..."

And with that she cummed.

Ayansh moved form her. She winced making ayansh look at her but again he turned cold and picked up his clothes and wore then and then left.

Arushi lied there till late night thinking about all that happened. Everything replayed in her mind. She was lying like a lifeless body. She couldn't decide whose fault it was.

Ayansh never came for the night though.

P

P.S: IDK WHA T GUYS BUT WHY YOU ALL NOT READING "THOUSAND YEARS" PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AND ALSO I MIGHT BE WRITING A NEW STORY...QUITE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS AND WILL HAVE A STRONG FEMALE LEAD....