C H A P T E R 29

It was the first time in her 19 years of life that simran was flying on a plane. And it terrified her. The turbulence she heard off and the movies she saw was practically running in her mind as she sat beside Aryan on the private jet they owned.

It amazed her that how much rich they were. Her hands were a little shaky but stopped once they were engulfed by bigger hands. She looked by her side to see Aryan holding her hands and squeezing them.

"Breath babygirl..." he softly said. His hands moved up and touched her face removing a piece of hair fallen on her eyes. Simran smiled a bit at him before again looking to the outer side.

Vivaan and siya were sitting in front of them. Whereas arushi and ayansh on the other side of the plane. Arushi was already sprawled over the seat. Her legs resting on ayansh's lap as she slept peacefully.

"I need to discuss something Bhaiya..." vivaan straightened out hearing Aryan. He hardly called him Bhaiya and when he did it was something serious. His hands were wrapped around siya's who was watching the view outside a small smiled playing on her lips.

"I won't be...scratch that we won't be accompanying you to the ball." As soon as the words left aryan's mouth vivaan stiffened. Even siya snapped her head towards him. "Aryan I know you don't like to be ordered around but for god's sake do you know how dangerous the place is? You could get killed for a simple thing." Vivaan screeched.

Siya rubbed her hands on her husband's arms. Vivaan's top priority was his brothers and his wife. and now hearing such thing was making him edge towards his patience and limit. He gripped on the seats. His eyes blazing with anger. In the midst of these simran was confused.

She didn't know anything except for the fact that there was an event going on in Italy. But hearing vivaan and witnessing his anger she cowered back in her seat. She has never seen his anger. He was always calm and composed and seeing him loose his control was terrifying.

Vivaan looked at simran and his eyes soften. He never intended to scare her. "Bhai I know what I am getting myself into...trust me okay?"

"Aru..." siya tried to intervene but vivaan raised his hand indicating her to stop. "Fucking do anything you like Aryan...when the fuck have you ever heard me huh...but remember one thing if even a scratch comes on simran you will see the worst of me."

Simran flinched in her seat. Aryan stood up immediately and forwarded his hand to simran. She grabbed it quickly and he pulled them to a private room on the plane.

On the way Aryan knocked out the tray which the attendant was bringing in anger. But luckily nothing fell down. Vivaan sighed burying his head in his palm. He was already stressed over what will happen in the ball and now this thing was a mess. Complete utterly mess.

*****

The plane landed in Italy. Their men posted there were already present for them. Form there they were moved to a luxury hotel which was booked for the mafias who were to attend the ball.

"Ohh god how about we go to a club after the ball?" arushi said dropping her exhausted body on the bed. It was so comfy and soft. Ayansh chuckled placing the suitcase on the corner of the room.

"As you wish baby...first go and take a shower.."

Arushi whined rolling on the bed making ayansh chuckled. He walked towards the bed and sat by the end of the bed. His one hand grabbed her legs pulling them to his lips. He opened her shoes making them fall on the floor. His fingers dragging them on her legs.

Arushi sighed in relief and her tense body relaxed as ayansh massaged her feet. His hands padded into her feet making the ache go away. Arushi opened her eyes and smiled at him. She got up and held ayansh's face placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You are the best..."

Ayansh grinned as if he had won a lottery. He held her neck softly pecking her lips and then pushed her on the bed. "Get some rest...I will order some snacks..." he stood up but then realization struck him. He turned and before he could turn and tell her to take a shower hi eyes widen seeing her already asleep.

He sighed throwing the duvet over her and then smiled before walking away.

******

"I need complete backup Adi...nothing should be out of place...it not just us going to the ball...it's the ladies..." vivaan barked orders into the phone turning through pages of file.

Siya sighed feeling bad for Aditya who was on the receiving end of vivaan's anger. He was calm usually but once angry he was a devil.

"Ok...I will check it..." vivaan hung up the call and picked up the file going through its lines. His eyes widen as he read it. His eyebrows scrunched together. He gulped and for the first time he was nervous.

He immediately got up throwing the chair startling siya. "Fuck fuck fuck..." he screeched digging his hand in his hair tugging it harshly.

"Vivaan..." siya rushed towards him but vivaan flinched back before she could touch him. he was about to leave the room the file still clutched in his hand but siya held his hand. "Stop vivaan...calm down why are so angry..."

Vivaan turned. His eyes raged. For a second siya was scared of his anger but then relaxed. She knew he would never hurt her. "Relax...seriously siya...how could I relax knowing that my brother is with our enemy's sister in the side room huh...will you be relaxed hearing the news.?"

Siya snapped her eyes to vivaan. Her grip on his hand faltering and vivaan took the opportunity. He snatched his hand back and walked out of the room with long steps. Siya widened her eyes and rushed behind him.

*****

In the other room simran was lying on the bed her body slightly tilted on Aryan as she read the book. Aryan worked on the laptop. His one hand softly tugging at the ends of her hair. His finger swirled the hair and played with it.

There was a harsh knock on the door. Simran flinched. Her eyes widened and a slight fear developed. Aryan mentally glared at whoever was on the other side of the door. "It's okay babygirl...relax...I got it..." with that he got up from the bed walking towards the door. He opened it revealing a very angry vivaan. Before he could question vivaan he was pushed aside.

Aryan was about to fall but ayansh held him. "What the fuck has happened to him?" Aryan said. Ayansh shrugged not knowing. He just followed vivaan here seeing his anger. Their heads whipped as they heard a loud voice and saw vivaan holding simran's hand tightly.

Simran was shocked. The moment vivaan manhandled her she went into a trance. This was not the vivaan she knew. Vivaan was always sweet and caring towards her like an elder brother.

"Bhaiya..." she shuttered. He was scaring her. "Just shut up simran...tell me the fuck your real motive and why you came into our life..."

Everybody's eyes widen. Simran whimpered. Her hand was paining and she was trembling like a leaf. Aryan widened his eyes as he stalked towards them and removing vivaan's hand harshly.

He pushed simran behind him and his whole body covered her. "What the fuck is wrong with you bhai?"

Vivaan chuckled looking at him. He threw the file into his face. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Huh you wanna know Aryan...read the file...she is the sister of Ayush fucking Garcia...the Spanish mafia don...he is our enemy...I lost my best soldiers to him Aryan."

Ayansh and arushi gasped hearing the news. Simran gasped as she heard the words brother and mafia. She has no idea of it. Aryan sighed. The tight clutch of his shirt at the back by simran's trembling hands was breaking his heart. She saw the worst in his brother today.

****

sorry for the late update though...i was busy with half yearlys...which fortunately have finished and now i can focus on writing...