C H A P T E R 18

"You are seriously leaving?" simran asked timidly looking at Aryan. He doesn't wants to leave but he has no other choice. Ayansh has already left yesterday for Russia. Aryan just delayed a day to ensure simran's safety before he could leave. He looked at her and sighed nodding his head. Simran gulped. She was scared for him for the first time. She might not have fully forgiven him but he has slowly made a place in her heart. And to be apart from him for god knows how many days is making her scared.

Be-sar-pair ki baatein kar raha hoon
Ghar hokar bhi beghar phir raha hoon

Be-sar-pair ki baatein kar raha hoon
Ghar hokar bhi beghar phir raha hoon

Her eyes welled up with tears making Aryan feel guilty. His heart broke looking at her. He was afraid of how she will manage. Arushi has also left for Mumbai for some business dealings. He pulled her into a hug. She sniffled and it broke his heart more. "Will you manage by your own babygirl?" she didn't want to answer but she have to stay strong and she knew that. She softly nodded her head separating from him and forced a smile. "Have a nice journey and bring back bhabhi safely...okay. I think I should leave now?" the tender voice made Aryan feel guilty of leaving her. Simran stared at him for a moment and went on her toes pecking the corner of his lips and then turned back rushing away.

Taare gin gin din ko raat
Raat ko din kar rahi hoon

Aryan was shocked. She kissed him. His mind went hazy. Simran rushed outside. She was having difficulty in controlling her tears. She spotted their car quickly ran there. She slammed her back against the car door sliding to the ground. Tears rushed through her face. A shadow lingered on her and she looked up to see karan standing there with a worried expression.

Aryan leaned on the seat heaving a deep sigh. A hand held his arm and he looked to his side to find zayn giving a reassuring smile.

Tu puchh nahio haal fakira da
Mileya je maahi mera mainu mileya
Shuqar manaawan taqdeeran da

Ayansh looked at his brother sleeping on the sofa. It was one hell of a task for him to convince vihaan to sleep. He knew his brother was scared for siya and to be honest he was also scared for her. He knew how ruthless the Russians can get. He walked out of the room and picked up his phone kept on the table.

His finger hovered over arushi's contact. It was morning in Russia and therefore it would be night at india but still he wanted to hear her voice. He clicked on the contact and called her.

Baithe baithe main yeh sochun
Tu sang betha ho to
Mil ke batein hongi do do
Umr yoon hi kaatein hum do

Vikram glanced at arushi's phone which was ringing on the table. Arushi had gone out for a minute while he was seating inside the conference room. They were both in delhi for some work. He saw the name ayansh popped out on the screen and clenched his jaws. "This time I am not gonna let you have her ayansh..." he cut the call.

He repeated it for five times. After ten minutes arushi returned to the room. Vikram smiled at her which didn't sit well with her. She shrugged off her thoughts returning to the meeting.

Subah subah main phir jaagun
Paas mein soyi ho tu
Kaanon mein gaa kar kuch to
Main roz jagaa doon tujhko

Ayansh glanced at his phone with a gloomy look. The call was cut for the fifth time. And it never happened before. No matter how busy she was she would pick up the call. Even if to scold him for disturbing her but still she would pick up the call.

He sighed keeping his phone aside and leaning his head on the sofa. He closed his eyes and her face appeared in front of his eyes.

All those moments ran in front of his eyes.

Sapne bunn-bunn dhun ko raag
Raag ko dhun kar rahi hoon

Tu puchh nahio haal fakira da
Mileya je maahi mera mainu mileya
Shuqar manaawan taqdeeran da

Vivaan woke up after two hours and sat on the bed. He looked around trying grasp every situation and everything came falling on him. Siya was kidnapped by the Russians. The realization hit him like a train. He glanced at his bandaged hand. His eyes glazed with unshed tears. He was tyring hard to control his tears.

He clutched his head into his hands as he tried to stop the pain in his head as well as his heart. He has lost once in love. He has once lost the love of his life and again the fear of losing siya was too much for him.

Teri galiyan aise naapun
Aur pukarun tujhko
Kahe log awaara mujhko
Badnaam hua hoon ab to

Fear gripped his heart squeezing it. He screamed in pain and was full on sobbing. The door burst open and ayansh Aryan came running inside. Vivaan looked at them with a look which even made the cold face of Aryan break and he looked at his brother with a sad look.

To both the brothers siya was like an elder sister they never had and for Aryan it was more than a sister. She was the mother figure in his life. "I can't take it..." vivaan said in a cracked voice. Ayansh and Aryan walked to him and hugged him tightly making his cry more.

Tere dar pe roz hi aake
Doongi dastak sunn toh
Chaahe na bhi karoge tum toh
Ummeed rahegi mujhko

In a dimly light room siya was tied to the chair. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She winced as she felt pain in the back of the head. Slowly everything came into her memory and her eyes widen in fear. She was kidnapped. She looked around frantically. Her hear gripping with fear.

"Anyone there?" she shouted. "Please help...please leave me..." she cried with a fearfull voice.

Jaane kaise sheh se maat
Maat sheh se ho raha hoon

Tu puchh nahio haal fakira da
Mileya je maahi mera mainu mileya
Shuqar manaawan taqdeeran da

 Jaane kaise sheh se maat Maat sheh se ho raha hoon Tu puchh nahio haal fakira da Tu puchh nahio haal fakira da Mileya je maahi mera mainu mileya Shuqar manaawan taqdeeran da

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...BUT I WAS BUSY WITH MY EXAMS...