C H A P T E R 19

The whole room echoed with the screams with her. Siya sat on the chair tied with the ropes exhausted. It has been about three days since she was kidnapped and the Russians did everything they could do to torture her.

The yellow sari she was wearing was drenched with blood sweat and water. She was starved for three days and only given two glass of water a day. Her hands and legs were brutally bruised. Her face had cuts. Her hair drenched with some blood.

"You fucking bitch...answer us and we will leave you..." the man shouted hitting her with a belt. But siya knew better to not answer. She knew vivaan would come even if he was a bit late. He would never give up on her.

A slap echoed through the room and her face sting. She was yanked back by her hair and her hair was tightly grasped by the man. "Fucking talk bitch..." siya glared at the man causing him to slap her again. "I will gauge those eyes out the next time you glare at me...understood."

Siya didn't reply earning herself a belt hit. She bit her lips controlling her scream. The man held her jaw tightly. Her eyes scrunched in pain. "Understood?"

"Ye...yeah" her voice was scratchy and dry. She was so much exhausted but was grateful for them not trying anything sexual upon her. She would have died internally and lose all hope if they touched her. She closed her eyes tightly as tears welled up freely falling from her closed eyes.

******

Vivaan was standing in a beautiful forest. The surrounding were foggy. The sounds of birds and insects filled the entire atmosphere.

"Vivaan" a voice called out. He turned to see a girl in her mid-twenties standing wearing a beautiful white dress. A smile appeared on his face seeing the girl. "Ragini..." he whispered with his eyes twinkling with happiness.

Ragini smiled. "Catch me..." she smiled a little turning away and running through the forest. Vivaan widened his eyes and ran after her. Their giggles enlightened the entire forest.

Vivaan was smiling but soon it turned into a horror as he saw her nearing a cliff. She was looking back at him and therefore didn't noticed. Her leg slipped at the edge and her face depicted scared.

"raginiiiii..." vivaan screamed. His face morphed in horror. Everything stilled. A thud was heard making him look back.

A body was laying on the ground covered with white cloth. He made his way towards it and crouched by the body. His hands were trembling and he was sweating badly. He pulled the white cloth and his heart skipped a bit. He stumbled back falling on the ground and glanced at the lifeless body of siya covered with bruises.

"Siyaaaaaaaa..." he screamed.

Ayansh and Aryan looked at their brother in horror as he thrashed on the bed. Aryan splashed water on his face making vivaan sit up startled. He looked around the room and sighed in relief.

"S..siya siya,," he mumbled. Ayansh immediately pulled him in a hug rubbing his back. "It's okay bhai...we will find bhabhi...nothing will happen to her."

Aryan looked at the miserable state of his brothers. His blood boiled. He never cared for them thought but they were the one who constantly showered him with love even though he never returned it back. He clenched his fist tightly in anger.

******

Simran shivered as she spotted the professor in front of her. He was gawking at her like a predator from across the room. She was so much shit scared of him. A hand grabbed her her hand squeezing it. She looked to the side to see karan giving her a reassuring smile.

"You okay darling?" he was so concerned for her. In this three days he has grown close to her and almost knows her entire life history. He was a goofy sunshine ball but was scary when angry. Simran looked at him and nodded. The entire class she kept her head down.

"I am gonna drop you off...darling..." karan said as he helped her pack her bags. Fortunately today karan refused to leave her behind. "Drop me to the main mansion then..." he stopped doing his work and looked at her dumbstruck.

"main mansion? Why?"

"No one's at home...dadi called me and asked me to stay there till everybody comes back."

"Are you sure darling?" he put the bag around her shoulders and glanced at her worriedly. The elders are absolutely old fashioned and narrow minded. He knew them. "yeah..." it would be better than staying alone she thought.

******

No it was anything than better over here. She glanced at the ingredients kept on the kitchen counter. Tasha and anita have ordered her to cook the dinner today. And she really wanted to make an impression on gayatri. But she didn't know how to cook. Her shoulder shuddered as she remembered what happened a few moments ago.

"I don't know how to cook mam..." simran softly said to tasha and anita as they stood there instructing her what to make. She heard a snicker and looked up to see tasha smirking.

"Oh my god don't tell me you really were treated like a princess there...huh..." tasha snapped at her. Simran flinched. Anita felt bad but thought it was better not to interfere. "I....I...don't... ''she tried to speak but hissed when tasha grabbed her hands tightly.

"Tasha..." anita tried to pry simran's hands out of the grip but failed. "if you think you would be treated like that over here then forget it....vivaan must have allowed that in that house but here you need to know your place and do the household works."

"I have an exam tomorrow mam...I need to study..." tasha laughed at her words. "Do you think I care...complete the dinner..." she left with anita.

Simran was crestfallen. She was not even allowed to lift a finger in that house. She was indeed treated like princess. They tended to her needs. If they knew she had an exam vivaan would make her sit with him in his office and help her with revising and stuffs.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she remembered. She wanted to cry shout and throw things but she didn't have the privilege to do it over here. She could throw a tantrum in that house because was treated as a baby but over here she was treated as a daughter-in-law cum maid.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THOUGHT

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THOUGHT. I AM PRACTICALLY STUFFED WITH ASSIGNMENTS PRACTICALS AND HALF YEARLY EXAMS.