C H A P T E R 26🔥

TW: mature content ahead.

The only thing ayansh was capable of right now was guilt. Extreme uncontrollable guilt. He glanced at arushi who was silent for the whole time. He has hurt her deeply. He has strike on her self respect. But he will be damned if he let that girl go. She was his life the only good thing in his entire life.

"Understood ayansh how I felt that day when you refused to hear me out. You could have been angry with me. I wouldn't have protested but damn ayansh you literally used me and threw me like that." Arushi said. Her voice cracking towards the end.

Ayansh looked at her with so much guilt. His eyes welled up with tears. He was ashamed of his own act. He looked down. For the first time in his life he has no explanation for his actions.

"I am sorry arushi...I am so sorry...I would do anything to earn for your forgiveness." Ayansh croaked out. Arushi stood up and walked towards him. Without her heels she was just to his eye level. She placed her hands on his cheek. The coldness in her eyes and the warmth of her hands were a different contrast.

She leaned towards him. her thumb rubbing his cheek. "Then beg..." she whispered softly and moved back. Ayansh looked at her with hawk eyes. Arushi removed her hand and he instantly missed her warmth. "Arushi..." he blurted.

"Beg ayansh...kneel down and be for your forgiveness. Then I may forgive you. The way you crushed my selfrespect, I will crush yours today and I will have no regrets." Her eyes held fire. She may care for him and also love him a bit but her sel respect was always on top.

She had vowed to never suffer in hands on any man and if she suffered she will take revenge back.

Ayansh looked straight into her eyes. Arushi knew how much ego he has. She has half expected him to beg. But when he fell on his knees. Her opinion change. She watched as the man whose pride touched Mount Everest kneeled down with his head hanging down.

"I am sorry arushi...I am so sorry for my actions. I was blinded by rage. I beg for your forgiveness arushi...": tears dampened his eyes. Arushi sighed walking close to him her hands held her tie and she yanked it up making him look at her.

She looked into his eyes and slammed her lips on his. It was a bruising kiss. She pulled him up to stand and slapped his hand when he was trying to touch her. "Don't touch..." arushi growled.

She shoved him to the wall and placed her lips on his neck. She was peppering harsh bites and kisses down his neck. She sucked on an area hard. A groan escaped his mouth.

Arushi stopped and looked at him and walked a little back. In an instant his face stinged and his hands went up his cheeks. Arushi slapped him hard. She held his collar pulling him. "I hate the fact that I can't help but forgive you ayansh..."

"And I love you arushi...i know I am not letting you leave me or leave you myself." The confession shocked arushi. She looked at him and sighed. Her grip loosened and she turned to go but ayansh hugged her from behind. Arushi stiffened. "I love you arushi... I seriously and genuinely love you. Please don't leave me." He murmured. The tears falling freely from eyes and wetting her shoulder.

Arushi held his hand and leaned back on him. The tears falling down her cheeks.

*****

It was near about 10 pm in the night when Aryan entered the room. He looked at simran who was sitting on the end of bed scrolling through the phone. Her eyes scrunched up as she focused on her phone. The loose tank top she was wearing did no better to hide her breasts from side. She was not wearing a bra.

The white legs dangling from the end. He leaned on the door observing her. The information he got today shook him.

She was a part of Spanish Mafia. She is their Princess. The Spanish capo Ayush Garcia is her brother. That's the only thing he got today and planned on getting more by the mafia ball.

His eyes turned dark as he observed how she ran her tongue on her lips. The small gulp of her throat. Unable to look more he walked towards her. Simran heard footstep and looked up at him. She smiled a little.

Overtime her resentment towards Aryan had fully gone. She had come to accept him and the marriage.

"Hi..." she said. Aryan cupped her face.

"Open those pretty lips for me babygirl"

Aryan's hand were holding her jaws. His thumb traced on her lips. Simran looked up at him through her lashes sitting on the bed while he stood in front of her in his tall height.

She was bewildered what to do. She looked at his dark lust filled impatient eyes. His thumb tapped on her lips three times. She was in a trace.

Her lips parted slowly making him smirk as his thumb entered her damn pretty mouth.

"Such a good girl..." he complimented. His blue eyes turning dark with lust. "Now suck..."

Simran was shocked. Even Aryan was quite shocked by his demand. Before he could say anything she started sucking.

Her pink lips around his thumb and sucking slowly looking at him. She was looking like a seductress. Aryan imagined those lips around his cock and he hardened.

"Such a good slut for me babygirl..." he whispered. His voice so husky and deep with lust. Simran gulped still sucking his thumb. Her hands clutching the bedsheet.

Aryan then softly pulled out his thumb. It was coated with her saliva. He ran the wet thumb on her lips and smirked before leaning down.

It was a hot messy kiss. His lips captured her whole and sucked on it. His tongue ran on her lips and she parted them giving him entrance. Her mouth was hot with the action of his tongue inside it.

Soon enough she was pushed on the bed and Aryan hovered over her. He left the lips for a second. His hand wrapping around her neck. She looked at him with doe eyes. She was nervous.

"Tap me if it's too much..." and before she could understand he tightened his hold on her neck a bit and kissing her bruisingly. Simran couldn't say anything but return the kiss. It was turning a wild and hot for them.

As time went by his hold was tightening. Simran did her best though. Small tears were leaking from her eyes but she could withstand it. "Such a good whore you are looking babygirl...so pretty with those pink lips and me choking you...you like it don't you?" he whispered against her lips.

This time the hold was too tight. Simran gasped for hair a few a times trying to normalize it. But when she couldn't she tapped on his arms thrice. Immediately his hold loosened. He kissed her wet cheeks sucking the tears and then her forehead. "You did so good baby...I am proud of you..."

Simran blushed hard at the comment. Aryan smiled a bit kissing the red mark on her neck.

A/N: As I have said before aryan is dominant so the sex scenes will be like this and full of other kinks.

My personal favorite are aryan and simran.

what about you all? >>>>>