C H A P T E R 12

The six of them were sitting on the table having their breakfast although she was being helped by Aryan. Her right hand was injured and was strictly instructed to be not moved. She gulped down the soup and glanced at Aryan. He raised his eyes. Simran beckoned him towards her.

"What?" he softly whispered although it has caught the eyes of everyone. Simran put her mouth close to his ears and for the first time in his entire life he felt something. His heart beat escalated. Her breaths fell on his side face and he shivered. "I wanna start my college..." she said and moved back.

Aryan looked at her. Simran pleaded through her eyes pulling out her lower lip in nervousness. She was bored out being in the mansion and wanted to go out and moreover complete her education. Aryan sighed and looked at vivaan. He cleared his throat gaining the attention and prepared to speak.

"Simran wants to go to college..." he stopped and heaved out a breath. "And me too..." simran shot him a surprise glance. She thought he might have finished school. Vivaan raised his eyebrow in surprise while ayansh siya and arushi had their jaws hanging. Aryan hated going to college.

"You are sure aru that you wanna continue?" siya asked quite unsure if she have heard it correct or not. Aryan nodded his head. "I wanna complete my last year of post-graduation..."vivaan hummed in response and looked at simran. "What are subject simran?"

"Major in Economics and minor in dance." She said meekily. Her academic result were good and she was proud of it.

"Okay..." vivaan said getting up. "Bring your admits and cards and other documents to me in the evening. I will get you enrolled in aryan's college."

"Umm I will pay..." simran was cut off as ayansh hissed and waved his hand dismissing her opinion. "Nope...we got enough money simran and you are part of the family...it's our responsibly." Simran shot him a big smile and that made everyone smile.

*****

"I cannot find my watch arushi." ayansh shouted as he looked around the room. He stopped once he saw arushi standing by the door with her hands folded. She sighed in disbelief and walking towards the dressing table. She opened a drawer and pulled out his watch and handed to him.

"I seriously don't know what is the use of you having these button like eyes" arushi snapped at him making him agape. She was about to go but was stopped when ayansh pulled her back. Arushi looked at him. "Seriously arushi...now you are gonna talk to me like that." Ayansh said. His face was as if someone had killed his pet.

Arushi was shocked to say the least. She smiled sweetly before moving close to him. Ayansh had a victory smile of finally taming her. Arushi grabbed his collar softly pulling him closer. "I know I shouldn't have talked to you like that ayansh." She said. Her voice lowering by few decibels. Ayansh gulped maintaining a cool composure.

"It's okay, people make mistakes, not an issue..." ayansh said moving his face more closer to her. Arushi smiled. Her innocent eyes gleaming. "Yeah right I shouldn't have talked like that...I should have talked a little more rudely..." arushi snapped back in the end and in a swift her knees hit him in his groin.

Ayansh flinched back holding his groin as he groaned in pain. "The fuck arushi? Seriously?" he murmured curses under his breath glaring at arushi. If it was someone else they would have been dead by now. "I could have lost the ability to become a father. What will you have done then?"

Arushi groaned in annoyance and glared at him back. "I would rather become a nun than have your child inside me...Mr. Ayansh Fucking Singhaniya..." ayansh looked at her in disbelief. Before he could say something more arushi sprinted off from the room leaving a pain filled ayansh.

******

Siya looked at the big building in front of her and sighed. She seriously didn't know the use of making her come here to bring the files when vivaan had thousands of people who would do it for him. Siya got down from the car and walked towards the buildings. The inside was as rich as the outside.

People wearing expensive suits were roaming and talking with others. She sighed clutching the files in her hand. She walked to the receptionist. "Excuse me?". The woman looked up and she was a bitch. Siya didn't had any bad things for her but it was her inner self that screamed she was a bitch.

She was in her late twenties. Face caked with makeup. Fake eyelashes and bold red lipstick. Boobs were practically spilling out of her dress. The lady looked at siya and made a disgusted face at her appearance. Siya was wearing a normal sari and nothing too much like the woman.

"yes?"

"Umm can you call vivaan and tell him I want to meet him..."

The woman chuckled and that felt fake too. "Ohh you seriously...you lowlife think that you can come here and call our boss by his name and demand to see him...ohh wow...how delusional you are..." siya gaped at the woman. She was being too bitchy. Siya wanted to shout and say that's her fucking husband.

"I need to give him this important files..." siya said trying once more. The woman smirked coming out of her desk. "So what are you? His maid? A low life thing? Huh?" siya felt her throat clogged at the insult. She was about to say something when the woman pushed her away making her miss her steps.

She was about to fall when someone held her. She recognized the touch and sighed. Vivaan held her and made her stand and glared at the woman. "How fucking dare you push her?" he yelled making everybody stagger back in fear. Siya held his hand. "Do you even know who is she?"

"Sir looking at her she is a low life maid or..." she couldn't complete her sentence when vivaan threw a vase. Everybody flinched. "She is my fucking wife. And you are fired..."

"Sir" the woman looked at in tears. "Sir I didn't know...I was new..."

"So what...I will not hear anything....you are fired..." vivaan said and then took siya's hand pulling her with him to his office.

A/N: the sequel of this book is gonna be so much interesting...i just can't wait to finish this book and publish the sequel.

And yeah i am suffering from writer's block...please give me some ideas or the scenes you want...i would comply to it...