C H A P T E R 24

A/N; god i so happy with all the response I am getting. The votes are so satisfying...

The next morning everything was so different in the mansion. It was eerily silent and quite. Ayansh was working in the library when suddenly the door opened and vivaan walked inside. He was dressed in casual clothes which was amusing for ayansh as he has never saw him in anything besides the suits.

"You are not going to office today. " ayansh asked him being shocked.

"No...siya is still weak amd she might need me here..." vivaan answered propping himself on the couch. He glanced at ayansh whose face was concentrated on the laptop screen but he could tell he was tense. "Anything happened recently ayansh that I should know of."

Ayansh looked at his brother in shock. Sure he knew everything and nothing could be hidden from him but does he know anything about it. "It's a bit personal Bhaiya..." ayansh shuttered answering the question. Vivaan looked at him closely. His eyes were roaming around the room and he was trying hard to not look at vivaan.

"I will believe that for a second Ayansh...anyways I have a meeting with someone named vikram today...wanna join?" the name was enough to make ayansh snap back. He looked at his brother with wide eyes who was busy packing the necessary things.

"Ayansh...you there?"

"Yeah...and I'll come Bhaiya..." this was his chance maybe to know what happened. He will be damned if he is wrong in his thoughts.

*****

"You look distracted arushi...what's the matter?" siya's question made arushi look up from the vegetables she was cutting. Even simran looked up from her book with which she was sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah bhabhi I am okay..." arushi muttered out trying to gulp down tears. She was trying so hard to be strong. "Bhabhi why are you in the kitchen huh...you just came yesterday...you can't even work...sit down..." arushi fussed over siya. And even siya protested but arushi held her and made her sit on the counter. Siya sighed and patted arushi's head.

"You know you can talk with us bhabhi...if you don't feel okay...we can help..." simran blurted out looking at arushi. She was looking tired and simran have noticed the red mark around her neck which arushi was trying so hard to hide.

"It's completely okay baby...I am fine..." arushi said forcing out a big fake smile. Siya sighed and nodded in yes. She was not going to probe over something which arushi was going to hide.

The tension on the dining table could be cut through knife. And the only couple radiating it was ayansh and arushi. Both of them were silent. The couple who couldn't stop bickering was silent. Siya looked at them and then slightly hit her elbows to vivaan's hand.

Vivaan who was dishing out the breakfast to siya looked at her with surprise. Siya leaned close to him. "You know something about what happened between ayansh and arushi?" she mumbled quietly making sure that no one hears. Vivaan looked at them.

Both were silently eating breakfast or more like pushing their food on their plates. "I don't know even Ayansh looked a bit weird and off in the morning." Siya hummed feeling a little bit worried about them.

"I think something is off between arushi and ayansh..." simran mumbled as she took a bite of her sandwich. Aryan glanced at her and then at the couple and sighed. "I don't know maybe...don't dwell upon those thoughts though..."

****

Each step ayansh took it was difficult for him. +

The person who slept with his wife was in the conference room and he was going to attend it with his brother.

Damn complicated.

The door to the conference room was opened by the guard and they both entered inside. Vikram was sitting casually on the chair scrolling through his phone. He looked up to see the brothers and as soon as he saw them a smirk went up his lips.

"Hello Mr. Kapoor..." vivaan said forwarding his hand. Vikram smiled a professional look and took the hands to shake it. He knew better not to mess with the eldest singhnaiya. He could destroy his career within seconds.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Singhaniya..."

He then looked at ayansh and gave him a smile. It was a sick smile full of wickedness. "Nice to meet you ayansh. I hope your wife is doing well." And that line was enough to trigger ayansh's anger. His fist curled up and before anyone could know it connected with vikram's jaws.

It sent vikram on the floor clutching his jaws. Vivaan was shocked. Sure he has encountered such situations but that was only with Aryan. He was the hot headed brother not ayansh. If anything ayansh was then he was a laid back brother.

But seeing him so much angry today made him question what actually happened. "You fucking bastard..." ayansh yelled holding vikram by the collar and lifting him up. Before he could land another punch vvaan stopped him holding his hand.

"Stop it ayansh."

Ayansh looked at virkam withr age and anger and then yanked his hand back.

'What happened ayansh..." vivaan questioned with a deadly voice. Vikram looked at ayansh and tilted his head spotting smirk. Ayansh looked at him gritting his teeth.

He fisted his hands and closed his eyes trying to control his anger. "He slept with arushi..."

"What the fuck?" and that's a surprise because vivaan never cursed openly. He was shocked to hear what ayansh had said. Before vivaan could say anything else vikram chuckled.

Ayansh looked at him with shock and anger. "You really want to face death huh?"

"Nah it's funny how you believed the thing."

"You never slept with her..." ayanhs asked shocked. If he was proven right then he had done a fucking mistake.

Vikram smirked. "I slept but I drugged her ayansh and hearing your words and seeing your anger. I think you believed she slept with me willingly...and you punished her ayansh...right?" ayansh was shocked to say the least. Vikram looked at him and smirked.

"Ohh ayansh...what have you done? But no worries I think you have done a good job. I am her friend I can coax her back and can gain her right?"

Vikram said and a punch was landed on his face. "You fucking bastard..." ayansh screeched as he held him by collar. Vikram smiled manically and spitted out blood rubbing his lips from his hand.

"You know her ayansh...you think she will forgive you after what you have done?"

Never.

That' the answer. For arushi it was always her self-respect and the way ayansh has behaved yesterday he was sure she would never forgive him. He has acted so poorly in anger and he was so much ashamed of himself.

He know only wants to go home reach to hr hold her in his fucking arms and tell her how sorry he is.

He would do anything to coax her and make her forgive him and only if he knew how difficult it would be but he would do everything he can to win her back earn her forgiveness. He would also beg on his knees to win her back.