C H A P T E R 8

Siya, Arushi, and Simran were all in the kitchen making breakfast. Maybe only Siya and Arushi were making while Simran was sitting on the kitchen counter rambling. When suddenly a loud voice boomed, "Siya..."

Siya stopped midway through the cutting of onions and looked up. Even Arushi and Simran were startled. "What did you do, Bhabhi?" Arushi asked lowly. Siya glanced at her, her face morphing in confusion. "Common, from the time I woke up, I was in the kitchen."

"Maybe you should go and check if Vivian Bhai needs some help," Simran said. Siya nodded her head and wiped her hands on a rag. "Be safe." Siya stopped and turned to Arushi, who was giving her a sheepish smile. Giving a fake glare to her, she left the kitchen but could hear their laughter.

In the room, Vivian was standing in the middle with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was dripping off the water. Even his hair was wet and messily fell on his forehead. Siya shrieked, looking at him, and turned away. "What the hell, Vivian?"

Vivaan turned towards the door to see his wife standing facing the door. Her hands were on her eyes. Vivaan raised his eyebrows, and somewhat of a smirk appeared on his face. "Common, siya, don't act like you haven't seen anything. There were countless times I was half naked in front of you in childhood."

Hearing his taunting voice, Siya fumed in anger. "Shut up, Vivian; we were kids." She turned in anger and again yelled, seeing Vivian so close to her. She was about to fall back when Vivian held her by the waist. Her eyes went to his chest. Tight and rigid, soaked with water droplets. She glanced at him, and her breath hitched.

His eyes bore into her intensely, turning a darker shade. Heat pooled between her thighs at his intensity. Her hands were placed on his chest. Without thinking, Vivian moved his head closer to her. Her breath became uneven. His hot breath fanned over her face.

Before both could realize what was happening, his lips were on hers. Siya went rigid. Her mind was clouded with thoughts. His lips were soft, and the kiss was full of passion and fire. Vivaan moved his lips on her softly, savoring the taste of her lips slowly. Needless to say, it was addictive. His one hand cupped her jaw, making her face steady as he kissed her.

The moment Siya kissed back, Vivian felt fireworks. His fire ignited, and before he could realize it, Siya was slammed to the wall while Vivian pressed his body against her. He devoured her lips, while Siya was no less. Two years after their marriage, their needs had increased so much they couldn't even imagine.

It was 6 minutes until Siya was panting hard. Vivaan realized this and separated. He looked at her, breathing hard. Her lips were plump and red, and Vivian was sure his lips were too pink due to the lipstick. But he didn't stop. His lips moved to her neck, and he rested between them, sucking and kissing the area.

Before he could even proceed faster, a sound erupted. "Siya bhabhi vivaan Bhaiya, come fast; the breakfast is ready." It was Arashi. It sure brought them out of their trance. Vivaan sighed and rested his head on her. She gulped and looked at him. "I thought you were going to regret it." She said it in a low voice. Vivaan smiled. A small smile, though.

"I am not some fucking teenager, siya. I think with her mind, not with my dick." Vivaan laughed at Siya's scrunched face. They both separated. Although Siya was a blushing mess, Vivian was enjoying herself. "Oh, why did you call me?" All the smiles drained from his face as he realized the actual reason he called her.

"What the fuck is this, siya?" His voice was loud but still calm. Siya glanced at his hand, which was holding a white shirt that had turned a lighter shade of red. Her eyes widen, and she looks sheepishly at him. "Sorry..."

Vivaan sighed, throwing the shirt away. "Don't ever put your sari with my shirt in the washing machine. Understand?" Siya bobbed her head up and down, and Vivian internally laughed. "Now go..." Hearing him, Siya dashed out of the room, making Vivian chuckle.

*****

The dining table was sorted out, and dishes were laid. The three men even came down and sat on the table. The one thing Simran had noticed was that in this mansion, everything was different. In the previous one, where she was, the women ate after their husbands ate. Even in her home in Bengal, it was the same thing, but here all of them ate together.

Aryan pulled out her seat, which was beside the head seat where Vivian was sitting. Although she was afraid to sit beside him at first, she is used to it now. She smiled at him lightly and sat down.

"Pass me the juice," Ayansh said. Arushi, who was sitting beside him, handed him the jar. Their hands touched. Arushi looked at him. The act of the previous night crashed into her mind. She kissed the person she hated, or so she thought. Ayansh glanced at her and tilted his head, seeing her lost.

He looked here and there and then placed his hand on her thighs under the table. Arushi flinched and looked at him, who was giving a knowing smile. He was a tease. Her cheeks were itching to bluish, but she controlled it. Ayansh internally chuckled at seeing her.

Simran looked weirdly at their interaction. She poked her fork into Aryan's hand and showed him. Aryan raised his eyebrow in shock and confusion, but then his eyes went to something more shocking.

Vivaan and Siya were stealing glances at each other. It was clear that Siya was blushing, while Vivian was trying to contain his smile.