C H A P T E R 16

A/N: listen to "Janiye" while reading the chapter....the idea for this chapter came while listening to the song...

"Siya how much more time will you take to get ready huh?" vivaan impatiently said as he walked in front of their bedroom door. He knocked on the door again hearing shuffling sound from inside.

"A minute vivaan..."

"You are telling this for the past one hour siya..." vivaan huffed in slight annoyance. He never understood why girls take so long time to get ready. "If you are not coming within five minutes I am gonna...." His words struck in his throat as siya came outside the room.

Teri Ankhiyan Vekh Ke
Chann Sharmaune
Taare Vi Dekh Ke
Lukk Chhup Jaane

Siya came outside the room fixing the ends of her sari. She was wearing a mint green sari paired with matching jewelleries. She stopped and looked at vivaan with a smile but frowned seeing him staring continuously.
"Is it looking bad vivaan?" she asked tilting her head. Vivaan bit his lips looking at her up and down. He shook his head while muttering something under his breath. Siya was confused but in an instant vivaan stroded across the room and reached before slamming his lips on her.

Ankhiyan Teri
Mere Dil Pe Vaar Kare

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Aisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Vivaan looked at siya as she enjoyed the serene scenery of Russia. But he also wanted to murder all the people who were gawking at her. Indeed she was beautiful and he has shown how much he loved the look. A small smirk came to his lips as thought how he kissed her. A honk made him side away giving space to a car.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Aisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Siya spread her arms as she twirled around. She loved the place. A hand held her entwining with hers. She looked at the side to find vivaan looking at her with possessive eyes. She blushed as the memories of the morning kiss came crashing down in her mind. She held his arms moving close to him. Vivaan smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Vivaan pecked her head as they walked around the place.

Ho Ho Ho..

Main Tera Tu Meri
Tu Meri Main Tera
Tu Meri Heer Sohni
Tu Meri Peer Sohni

Ayansh glanced at arushi who was dancing on the dance floor sipping his shot. She was looking breath-taking. The way her body moved and the sensual look on her face. Arushi looked at him and smirked before walking towards him. She stood so close to him making him hitch his breath. She sipped the shot from his hand before placing her lips at the corner of his lips and walked away.

Jaan Meri Hai Teri
Dil Tera Hai Mera
Tu Hi Taqdeer Sohni

Tu Meriye Paagal Jaise
Bas Tumse Pyar Kare

Ayansh clenched his jaws and tightened his hands around the glass at her teasing. He downed the remaining shot and walked to the dance floor to her.

Arushi was dancing when a strong pair of hands pulled her making her dash with the chest. Even without seeing she knew who was it and she relaxed. Ayansh wrapped his arms tightly around her belly. Her breath hitch as he traced the skin visible on her thighs.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Aisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Pe Vaar Kare

"You are a little minx arushi..." ayansh rasped. Arushi smirked as she scooted her hips closer to ayansh. She grinded upon his crotch making him stiffen. Arushi internally giggled. "Fucking hell..." ayansh snapped as he began to grow hard. He was having a hard time controlling himself. Arushi stiffened as she felt his lips on her shoulders.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Aisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Ayansh ran his lips on her bare shoulder kissing. He sucked onto her neck biting the skin earning a low moan from her. He smirked continuing to place feather kisses on her skin. He pulled the skin between his teeth biting it a bit and then sucking the area. His hands caressed her belly and other hand caressed her exposed thighs. She was hot and shivering and ayansh smirked in victory.

Hmm..

Bekhabar Hai Bekhabar Hai
Dil Ne Yeh Nahi Jaana Hai
Kya Hai Kyun Hai Kya Khabar Hai
Maine Kya Tujhe Mana Hai

Simran stood in front of the lecture room with the schedule in her hand. She had five classes for her economics major which included maths, statistics, business, political science and sociology and four classes for her dance minor degree which included technique, history, choreography and performance. It was her sociology class. She felt a hand on the small of her back.

She looked to find Aryan standing there with a smile on his face. It was rarely visible.

Ranjha Heer Wali
Baatein Kar Na Main Paun
Par Itna Pata Hai Mujhe Haan

"Don't be nervous babygirl you will do great...trust me..." simran smiled at his words as she entered inside.

The professor was a woman in her late forties. She was kind and pretty. After introducing herself which made everyone shock at her identity she made her way to an empty seat beside a boy maybe a year older than her. He gave a pretty smile which she returned back. Simran turned towards the window to see Aryan standing. She waved at him and smiled.

Tera Mujhe Takna
Yoon Tere Sang Rehna
Lage Mera Jahaan

Baatein Teri
Jeena Dushwar Kare

The only thing Aryan wanted to do was to break the boy's neck but couldn't. He reciprocated the smile and walked away.

It was lunch break when simran walked out of her business class with her friends. She was quite lovable by her classmates by now. She spotted Aryan sitting in the cafeteria with two boys and smiled. Bidding goodbye to her friends she walked to Aryan. Aryan smiled as simran sat beside him.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Aisa Nasha Janiye
Dil Tumse Pyar Kare

"How was the college till now babygirl?" Aryan asked. He pushed the sandwich towards her. "Good" simran answered although her whole attention was on the sandwich. Arushi made it in the morning according to simran's preference. Aryan chuckled at how she practically inhaled the sandwich.

"Hungry much..?"

Simran bobbed her head up and down. Her mouth full of food. Her cheeks puffed out. It made Aryan and his best friends zayn and advik laugh out at her appearance.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Kaisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Aryan placed his hand behind her on the chair as she talked about her classes. A smile appeared on his face as he listened to his wife ramble about. He smiled leaning and pecking the side of her head. Simran thinned her lips with her cheeks flushing red making Aryan chuckle.

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye
Hai Kaisa Nasha Janiye
Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye Tujhe Na Pata Jaaniye Hai Kaisa Nasha Janiye Mere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Well the sad chapters are coming after this one....and to be honest i love writing those chapters...idk why...

but trust me you will enjoy it...