C H A P T E R 21

The moment arushi entered the mansion she was greeted with a tensed ayansh pacing here and there. The call from her has put him on the edge. Well nothing made her cry till now so what's the catch.

After making soup for siya who was on utter bed rest he has come down waiting for her. Aryan has gone to get simran from the main mansion.

"Arushi..." the moment he caught the sight of her he heaved a sigh of relief. Arushi practically ran into his arms hugging her. And she broke down like a dam. The tears made their way down her eyes as she sniffled and sobbed ionto his shoulder clutching his shirt.

Ayansh was scared for life. What the hell has happened he peeled her off him and held her in arms. She was crying her eyes out. He inspected her form top to bottom for any injury but couldn't find any so what has happened?

"Arushi baby answer what has happened?" he softly questioned her.

Arushi looked at him. The caring eyes and the softness of his voice made her go bersek. She again broke down crying. This time her knees gave up the minimum strength she had falling onto the ground. Ayansh was shocked. His eyes wide open. He immediately lifted arushi up placing her on the couch. He handed her a glass of water which she gulped down greedily. He crouched infront of her.

His hands were placed on her shaking knees. He rubbed her knees calmly. "Baby calm down please."

He grabbed her hands rubbing his fingers over the palm in a rhythm. This soothed her out. But still she was crying.

"I am sorry ayansh...I am so sorry...yesterday we had a social night. As usual I got drunk and then..." her voice broke and she trembled the memory of what happened was struck in her heart like a sword. She gulped looking at him who was silent but still rubbing her palm.

"It was a mistake ayansh. The morning I opened my eyes I was lying beside vikram...naked...it was fucking mistake. I don't even remember anything ayansh...I am so fucking sorry."

His hands stopped rubbing the palm. He was frozen. He couldn't get his head wrapped around the thought of her sleeping with another person. She was in hysterics. She clutched his hand tightly.

"Ayansh say something...I am sorry...I was drunk...I don't even remember what has happened" she was crying. She shook him but he was frozen. Slowly he looked at her. Finally grasping the information.

He peeled his hands from her and she was looking at him with fear and guilt. "ayansh" she started but stopped seeing his icy cold eyes.

"I need time arushi..."

And with that he started to go away but not without throwing the glass across the floor. She flinched due to the sound. A small sniffle escaping her. Even though ayansh wanted to turn back he couldn't. "This wasn't fucking happening to me" he mumbled walking away in rage.

******

Aryan looked at the online result sent to him by the college. He was mad at her. How fucking careless she could be. She had failed the first test. Was she so much busy to even study. He slammed the door of the car closed and walked inside the mansion with rage.

He was angry. He didn't want to hurt her in anger but the age was seething off him. He walked isndie and was met with the figure of his mother.

"Aryan my son..." tasha drawled out looking at him lovingly. But Aryan didn't give a shit. She as about to approach him but he showed her a hand. He was fucking trembling with rage.

"Where is simran?" he asked. Anger lacing his voice. Tasha was confused as why he was angry. Gayatri vivek anika and hiten has also come to the scene. Tasha smiled a little. His son was finally angry on simran and maybe he would do something in rage and leave her.

Before she could answer simran appeared form the kitchen. Dressed in a salwar which was seemingly uncomfortable for her. Aryan didn't glanced at her outfit though. He walked towards her in rage. Simran was frozen seeing his angry gaze. She knew about his IED. She trembled under his gaze.

Aryan held her hands tightly and was about to pull her when he stopped. She whimpered and flinched. He was frozen in his steps. And more than that he felt the roughness of her hands. It didn't seem like her hands. Her hands were soft like feather. The touch of whose he would love and would soothe him in a single touch.

He glanced at her hands and saw red. Her hands were filled with small blisters. The once smooth hands was red and rashes covered them. The skin was rough. And then he glanced at her face.

Rage covered him again and not for her. Her eyes were covered with dark circles. They looked tired. Her hair was messy. And when he glanced at her outfit he was again angry. The girl who was sued to wearing oversized shirts and hoodies of him at that mansion was wearing a seemingly uncomfortable salwar.

"Baby girl..." and the voice was enough to make her break down. She broke down and he was quick to catch her. She couldn't control it anymore. He was now sure what has happened. He glanced at him family angrily.

"How could you do this?" he angrily snapped.

"Common Aryan...she is the daughter in law, even siya and arushi had done it. You have spoilt her rotten, girl can't even prepare a single tea..." tasha spitted out in disgust.

Aryan was raged.

"The fuck are you saying mother. She is just 19 and what do you expect from her. And now I see why she failed the exam. How could you dot hat. She deserves to be treated like princess. We don't even let her lift a finger at home and ehreshe was fucking treated like a maid."

He yelled in anger, simran trembled in his arms. He sighed. Tasha wanted to say more but stopped seeing his angry look. He kissed her forehead a bit and then pulled her out of them house. "It's okay babygirl...everything will be okay now. We returning home..." he lovingly said patting her head.

" he lovingly said patting her head