C H A P T E R 15

The flight journey was exhausting for siya. She was awake the whole time. All those movies she had seen of flight crashing were playing in her mind in a loop. Vivaan had noticed how tired she was. He wrapped an arm around her holding her close to himself. Siya leaned into his touch rested her head on his shoulder as they walked into the lobby of a hotel.

The rooms were pre booked. Vivaan had made all the arrangements before coming here. "keys for Vivaan Singhaniya.." the receptionist shivered in fear at his cold voice. She knows him. Well everyone in the business knows vivaan. He is a big name in the business world. Siya snuggled more into vivaan her eyes drooping.

Vivaan glanced at his sleepy tired wife and smiled. He pecked her head three times. "Just a few more minutes siya..." he whispered softly earning a hum. The receptionist handed him the keys and they walked away.

Even the elevator was fancy. They both entered it as vivaan pushed the buttons. He glanced at siya and smirked. Siya was pushed to the wall softly with vivaan hovering over her. She looked at him with wide eyes all the sleep going away from her eyes. "Vivaan..." siya tried to warn but vivaan already pressed his lips on hers.

Siya was shocked. She never thought that he would again initiate the kiss. Her lips tasted sweet. Vivaan groaned as the sweetness prevailed into his mouth. His tongue swept on her lips. Her lips trembled parting them a bit. His hand held her both face and she leaned all her weight onto vivaan as he deepened the kiss.

The elevator dinged open causing vivaan to break the kiss. He looked at siya who was flustered and was a blushing mess. He smiled running his hand over the cease on his suit. He pecked her lips one more time before pulling her with him to their room.

The room was big and spacious. The liked the color and elegance of the room. "Take a shower siya and I will order some food."

"Nope...I want to sleep vivaan." Siya pouted walking towards the room. Vivaan sighed. He knew she was tired. "Okay fine siya but atleast wash your hands and feet and then take a nap. I would wake you up later."

Siya nodded her head and then walked towards him. She quickly pecked his lips and dashed to the room. Vivaan chuckled at his wife.

*****

"This is bad...like so so bad..." arushi mumbled seeing the papers in front of her. It was today's newspaper. What shocked her was the heading. It was large block latters very difficult to not ctch attention. The door banged open making arushi flinch back making the newspaper fall on the floor.

Ayansh walked into the room and looked at her in confusion. He noticed the expression on arushi's face and scrunched his face in confusion. His eyes went to the fallen newspaper. He bent down and picked it up before arushi could say something. His eyes turned dark as he read the paper.

"Is the second daughter-in-law Arushi cheating on her husband with Celebrity social worker Vikram?"

His jaws ticked and clenched and arushi could sense the anger radiating from him. "Ayansh...it's not...it's not what you are thinking?" arushi fumbled upon her words. No matter how much differences she has with ayansh she knew the meaning of marriage. "The photo is not like that...ohh fuck how can I make you understand ayansh...trust me...it's"

Her words remain incomplete as ayansh held her face between his hands. "Arushi calm down...do you really think I was angry upon you huh?" arushi nodded her head. Ayansh smiled before pulling her in a hug. "I trust you arushi no matter what and I know you could never do this to me...okay..."

Arushi nodded her head clutching his shirt. Ayansh smiled pecking her head. He pulled her from him. "And you want me to bealive this shitty things...common I look much better than him and I am more rich so please..."

Arushi shook her head at his words. Ayanash smiled rubbing her cheeks. "We started off from the wrong path in the marriage arushi but we are getting to the right path and I don't want anything to create hindrance between us. I will trust you over this stupid newspapers..." arushi held his hand and smiled relieved.

Ayansh moved to her lips softly kissing her. It was a slow loving kiss. He sucked on her lips twice before leaving. He then kissed her forehead. Arushi again pulled him in a hug. "you think we can go to a club today." Arushi said with showing her puppy eyes. Ayansh groaned.

"How the fuck can I say no to this puppy eyes baby?"

******

"It's fucking ROYALTY..." simran gasped looking at the college in front of her. She looked at Aryan and bit her lips as she realized she cussed. "it's okay babygirl...I am not vivaan bhai.."

Simran smiled. Aryan got down from the car and went to the other side opening the door. "thank you." Simran said getting down from the car, Aryan smiled. Simran looked around the whole college building in amazement. It was her dream to study in big colleges. She turned to see Aryan leaning on the car looking at her with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

He lifted his hands forwarding it to her. Simran held his hand and he pulled her towards him making her stand in front of him close. It was an irony that she had to crane her neck up to look at him. Aryan smiled and pushed back strands of hair. He rubbed his thumb on her cheeks. "If you face any problem just give a call okay...I will in other stream room but it would only take 2 minutes for me to reach you okay?"

"Yeah..." simran softly said. Aryan smiled which he has been doing more often. He dropped a kiss on her forehead and softly rubbed his nose on her nose making a small giggle escape from her lips. "All the best babygirl..."

"All the best Aryan..." simran said. Aryan locked the car and held her hand pulling her to the college entrance. Simran was just observing the whole area. Her eyes went to a group of girls looking at Aryan with hearty eyes while giving a nasty glare a her. A frown etched on her face as she looked at him.

Aryan was dressed in a navy blue shirt paired with a white jeans. He was looking handsome or super dashing and handsome. She then looked at herself. She was not looking bad at all. A simple white dress reaching below her knees with fluffy sleeves. The nuptial chain she insisted to wear. An evil idea came to her mind. She stopped on the way making Aryan stop and look at her in confusion.

Simran smiled widely holding the collar of his shirt. She pulled him a little down and she went on her tippy toes placing a kiss on his clean shaven jaws. She then quickly sped away to the college. Aryan was shocked. After a moment a smile appeared on his face. He ran his hand through his hair and then walked away.

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK "ENCHANTED" AND VOTE ON IT...I SWEAR IT WON'T DISSAPPOINT YOU ALL...IT'S A DESI LOVE TRIANGLE BOOK