C H A P T E R 13

A/N: Physics sucks...like literally it sucks

"Oh my fucking goodness...we are seriously having a family night huh?" Aryan complained as he dropped on the floor leaning on the sofa. His head slightly falling on the lap of simran who was sitting on the sofa. It was two weeks after the gin incident and her arm was perfectly ok. Even she was starting college day after tomorrow along with Aryan.

Excited would be a small word to describe her mood. "Yeah...and before you ask me the reason...I am telling you that me and vivaan are gonna go to Russia for a week. So I think we need some family moment." Everything was silent as siya finished the sentence. She glanced at everybody and have a questioned look pinned on her face.

"Ohhhhh...honeymoon huh..." ayansh said in total excitement. Arushi chuckled but stopped once she saw the murderous glare of vivaan. She pinched ayansh who was sitting on the floor beside her to stop. Siya was a blushing mess. She cleared her throat. "Umm no he had some business and so I am accompanying him..." Aryan and ayansh looked at him with raised eyes and vivaan signaled that he would tell them later.

Vivaan dropped his head to siya who was sitting on the floor against the sofa he was sitting and whispered lowly in her ears. "We can make that a honeymoon Mrs. Wifey..." siya gasped at his words flushing red. She looked at him and vivaan smirked. Siya looked at simran who was giving a knowing look. Siya just sighed and looked in front earning a low chuckle from simran.

Simran looked at Aryan and her small fingers threaded in his hair. Aryan sighed. He was relaxing and simran could see it. A small smile appeared on her face. Arushi scooted closer to ayansh. Her head rested on his shoulder. Ayansh looked at her relaxed and smiled. It was rare that they would have such sweet time but things have changed after that party night.

"Well let's start the family timing." Siya said excitedly. Everyone giggled at her excitement.

"Then let's start with a song huh..." ayansh said as he looked grinning at Aryana and arushi. "Do the honors you both..." simran gasped. She didn't know Aryan could sing and also arushi could sing. "Oh my god you both can sing?" she said. Her eyes twinkling with excitement. Arushi laughed. Aryan looked at her and smiled softly nodding his head.

"And ayansh can dance..." arushi dropped the bomb.

"The fuck?" simran screeched loudly. All head snapped towards her. She realized what said and even though she was not a kid she was way much younger than others. "Sorry.." she mumbled. But the excitement in her doubled as she glanced at ayansh with twinkling eyes. "You can seriously dance?" ayansh bobbed his head up and down. "Took classes while in school and had a minor degree in dancing." He said a little proudly maybe.

"Ok now...get the guitar Aryan and start singing you and arushi." Siya said more like ordered. Vivaan laughed at their faces. His hand resting on siya's shoulder.

Song was an escape for both Aryan and arushi. When they both got to know that song connected them. They were happy. Both could be found at odd hours in the garden or hall area singing. It was soothing though. Aryan had a deep husky voice while arushi had a sexy voice. They matched perfectly.

Aryan ran his finger on the strings of guitar strumming them. He picked up the music and looked at arushi who nodded in approval.

Aryan: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De
Chahu Main Ya Na
Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De
Chahun Main Ya Naa

Simran looked at Aryan in awe as he started singing. It was mesmerizing for her to hear such a sweet romantic voice from someone so cold as Aryan.

Arushi: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De
Chahun Main Ya Naa
Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De
Chahu Main Ya Na

Arushi glanced at ayansh and he smiled. His hand slowly making its way into her hands. It fit perfectly. He entwined the hands and arushi smiled squeezing it.

Aryan: Itna Bata Doon Tujhko
Chahat Pe Apni Mujhko
Yun To Nahi Ikhtiyar

Phir Bhi Yeh Socha Dil Ne
Ab Jo Laga Hoon Milne
Poochu Tujhe Ek Baar Oh

Siya leaned her head on the sofa. A kiss on placed discreetly on her forehead. She turned her head and looked at vivaan. He smiled at her with his eyes shining with adoration and something more. Siya smiled back and again rested her head on the sofa.

Aryan and arushi: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De
Chahu Main Ya Na
Hmm.. Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De
Chahun Main Ya Naa

Both san together. Their voice syncing together. It was perfect. The atmosphere was so romanticizing.

Aryan: Aisi Kabhi Pehle
Hui Na Thi Khwahishein
Oh Kisi Se Bhi Milne Ki
Na Ki Thi Koshishein

Uljhan Meri Suljha De
Chahun Main Ya Na
Aankhon Aankhon Mein Jata De
Chahun Main Ya Na

Aryan closed his eyes as he sang. Memories flashed in front of his eyes. He was more closed off from others. He was not one of them and he knew it. When time comes he has to leave. And he knows that. It pains him to think about that.

Arushi: Mere Chote Chote Khwab Hain
Khwabon Mein Geet Hain
Geeton Mein Zindagi Hai
Chahat Hai Preet Hai

Abhi Main Na Dekhun Khwab Woh
Jinme Na Tu Mile
Le Khole Honth Maine
Ab Tak The Jo Sile

Arushi looked at ayansh who was in a deep thought. She knew what he was thinking. For ayansh it was the worst night he had. He was broken that day. He lost someone very dear to his heart.

Mujhko Na Jitna Mujhpe
Utna Is Dil Ko Tujhpe
Hone Laga Aitbaar

Tanha Lamhon Mein Apne
Boonti Hoon Tere Sapne
Tujhse Hua Mujhko Pyar Ho Ho

Puchungi Tujhko Kabhi Na
Chahun Main Ya Na
Tere Khwabon Mein Ab Jeena
Chahun Main Kyun Na

Vivaan looked at simran and sighed. She reminded him of her. He looked at ayansh who was also looking at simran. He failed to keep the promise of protecting her. He failed badly that day.

Aryan: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De
Chahu Main Ya Na
Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De
Chahun Main Ya Naa

Arushi held his hands tightly making ayansh look at her. She gave a small smile and he nodded his head. Siya entwined their hands as she pulled vivaan out of the trance. Vivaan sighed and smiled lightly.

Simran gave a full blown smile to Aryan as he finished signing. His voice was so good and she was excited to hear more. "Sing for me when I ask you to..." she asked in a low voice. Aryan smiled and nodded his head making her grin brightly. He would do anything for her.

WELL WELL FAMILY NIGHT ISN'T OVER YET....