C H A P T E R 6

"People your favorite human being is here..."

The loud voice boomed in the early hours of a morning. It was two days until all have settled in the mansion. The days went by pretty well. Siya and arushi left no stones unturned to pamper simran.

Vivaan and ayansh although not proclaiming verbally but were overprotective of her. Aryan was trying as much as he can to be soft with her. But that doesn't means that she has not noticed his other side. The evil smile, devil glint in his eyes, stoic expression and the cold aura around him. She have noticed it all.

She was scared but was relieved that it was not directed towards her. One day she heard him shouting curses over the phone and needless to be said she was shit scared of him. But that was until she saw that he was soft only in front of her.

Anyways, the loud voice made everyone look up to the door. It was a man same age as Vivaan but with a friendly aura around him. His smile was so big. But soon enough his head was hit hard. A woman probably of ayansh's age came beside him.

"Shut up you moron...no one really wants to hear such loud voice in early evening." The man pouted which was funny to simran.

"Aditya..." vivaan said getting up and walking up to him. They did a bro hug in which vivaan was squeezed tightly.

Soon the other also went to them. Simran trailed them behind as she knew none of them. "Ayansh...dude..." the woman squealed before hugging ayansh making him smile lightly. It did nothing to make arushi jealous. She knew their relation.

Siya came forward to the woman pulling her in a hug. "Maya...you don't know how much I missed you." Maya smiled hugging her sister back tightly.

"That's adi Bhaiya, Vivaan bhai's assistant cum best friend and that's maya di, siya bhabhi's sister and ayansh bhai's best friend." Aryan said to simran clearing her confusion. Simran looked at him mouthing a thank you which made him smile.

Aditya and maya stood in front of simran looked up and down. Maya looked her in awe while Aditya was looking at her intensely trying to make out something. "Oh my god you are so cute." Maya gushed tackling simran in a hug. Simran laughed hugging her back.

"Damn aru you have nice choice..." maya said with a smirk patting his back.

"Adi..." vivaan shook Aditya who was staring at simran. "Yeah..." he said before coming closer to simran forwarding his hand in a handshake. Simran smiled sweetly taking the hand.

*****

"We're having a business party in the evening, and you're expected to come," Vivaan announced, dropping the bombshell.

Siya's eyes widened in disbelief. She despised any form of official party. It usually meant standing with Vivaan, engaging in monotonous conversations, or enduring the company of high-class individuals who made her cringe every second. "You can't just tell me that we have a party in the evening..."

Vivaan arched an eyebrow, studying her. "So, what are you going to do about it? Huh?"

Siya gulped, wetting her tongue before replying, "I don't want to go..."

"And the reason..."

"They are boring," Siya quickly retorted, emphasizing her point. Vivaan sighed, seemingly unfazed, as he grabbed his car keys. "Adi and Maya are also going. So, be ready sharp at 7 pm. The dress will be delivered by 5 pm," he instructed before proceeding to leave.

Siya huffed in annoyance, sitting on the bed. The prospect of attending another tedious business party didn't sit well with her. She contemplated ways to make it through the evening without succumbing to the boredom she anticipated. Perhaps she could find a corner to hide in or strike up a conversation with Adi or Maya.