C H A P T E R 17

The touch was disgusting. It still reeled simran's mind as she sat on her place. The person to whom the belonged was standing in the front of the whole class giving lectures. The prim and proper dressing was just a cover up the way he touched simran's hand while introducing himself was all she needed to know the man's true motive.

"You okay darling..." the voice made simran come out of her thoughts. She turned to her side and saw karan looking at her with worried expression. "Yeah...I am okay..." she was shy and too much introvert to even voice out her feelings. It happened two days ago but still she noticed his perverted gaze.

She wanted to speak to Aryan but cannot. She doesn't fully trust him yet. Even siya was not there to help her. Arushi was busy with her social gatherings and works. "You sure darling?" karan again asked. In the two days he had known her he has become a little bit protective to be honest. He was a year older than her.

His elder brother zayn was aryan's best friend and that's why Aryan has not murdered him yet. "I am fine karan...don't worry about me..." simran assured him or rather herself. Karan nodded and then looked to the front. He didn't like the professor also and seeing him gazing at his friend was unnerving for him. He instinctively pulled simran closer to him.

The class ended. Karan was waiting for simran as she packed her bag. It would be lunch time now. She hung the bag on her shoulder and turned giving a smile to karan walking towards him. As they were about to walk away a voice stopped them. "A minute please Mrs. Singhnaiya..."

The voice was so strong and yet it seemed perverted. Simran turned nodding at the professor. She didn't want to ruin her image in such a big college. "Alone..." the professor stressed looking at karan. Karan was about to say something but simran held his hand nodding in no. "Just wait for me yeah...don't tell anything to Aryan...I will be back..."

Karan sighed. He couldn't argue with her. Giving her a reassuring nod he left the class not before glaring at the professor. Simran took a deep breath and turned to look at the professor. He was not muscular and probably shorter than Aryan but was taller than her. "YES?" she softly asked.

"You joined late...so you could work for some extra credits yeah..." he was too close for simran's liking. She felt uncomfortable. "Umm no thanks...I should go..." before she could take a step away a strong grip held her hands. Simran froze in her steps. She could sense the body becoming close to her. "You are so fucking sexy simran. I wish to ravish you all night..." the dirty words made simran shiver. She was disgusted.

Before the professor could say anything simran jerked away his hand and rushed out if the class. Her feet kept running until she reached the cafeteria. She spotted Aryan standing near a table talking on phone. She was keeping her tears at bay. She rushed towards him and just about she was about to say what happened. Aryan turned. His eyes full of fear and that's the first time she saw him in fear.

"Siya bhabhi is kidnapped."

*****

"What? But how?"

Arushi screeched getting up from her seat. The other people in the meeting glanced at her. Some in worry and some in displeasure. "Yeah I am coming." Arushi hung up the phone and glanced at the people in apologetic manner.

"I am sorry but I have an emergency and I need to go. Can we please prostpone the meeting?" she politely asked but her patience was running out. The news of siya getting kidnapped was a shock to her.

"That's not good for your business Ms. Arushi..."

Arushi glanced the owner of the voice. An old man in his mid fifties. She gave him a very nasty glare which made him more angrier. Before he could say anything arushi slammed her hand on the table. "That's for me to decide. The meeting is dismissed." Taking her coat arushi rushed out of the room not even bothering for others to leave.

By the time arushi reached home she was panting and sweating. She have broken at least 5 signals but that doesn't matter. She knows nothing will be charged on her. She immediately ran into the house going to her room. She slammed open the door and saw ayansh packing his things.

"Ayansh..."

Ayansh stopped what he was doing and turned around facing arushi. He was almost on the verge of crying. Arushi immediately wrapped her arms around him pulling him in a hug. Ayansh tightened his hold on hers. He was still traumatized by how his brother sounded on phone. He was broken and for the first time ayansh saw his brother broken and he was feeling helpless.

"He sounded so broken arushi and I couldn't help..." a low and slight sob escaped his mouth. Arushi rubbed his back softly. "It's okay ayansh it's not your fault. It's gonna be okay.."

After 10 minutes they separated. Ayansh looked at her and gulped. "I am gonna leave for Russia today with Aryan...please take care of the business and simran yeah..." arushi nodded her head and placed her hand on the side of his face. Ayansh leaned into the touch and smiled.

Arushi softly pulled him towards her. The heels made her almost the same height as him. She placed her lips on his lips and kissed him. Ayansh held the back of her head deepening the kiss. He pulled her closer by holding her neck. The act itself was so intimating. Both of them pulled apart and smiled.

Arushi pulled his head down kissing him on the top of his head making him smile. "Bring siya bhabhi back pls...yeah..." arushi said. Although she tried to stay strong but she was scared too. She had heard of the Russians. They were terrible and ruthless. Ayansh hummed as he hugged her again.

*****

The hotel room was so darkly lighted. Only a small bulb was glowing. The room was destroyed and it seemed like a storm has passed. Light sobbing was heard from the room. Vivaan, the man from whom almost all people were afraid was broken today. He was sitting in one corner sobbing lightly. His clothes ceased, his hair messy. His eyes were red. He failed today. He failed to protect siya.

"Sit in the car and stop bouncing siya." Vivaan groaned as he looked at siya who was excited to explore. She was practically bouncing in the passenger seat.

"Common vivaan don't be a meany...no chop chop and go buy me a cold coffee and then we can roam around." Siya said too cheerfully. Her lips was pulled in a wide smile. Her eyes twinkling in excitement.

It warmed vivaan's heart. Her smile light up his entire world. He softly leaned towards her kissing her forehead. "I am going but don't come out of this car okay?" he said in an authoritative voice.

Siya bobbed her head up and down still flushed with the kiss. Vivaan chuckled at his cute wife. he suddenly pecked her lips and got out of the car. Siya was still in shock. She spotted vivaan crossing the road and smiled.

But horror took her smile when she found hands wrapping around her throat. She looked form the corner of her eyes hands entering the car from the open window. Before she could scream or say anything a handkerchief was place on her nose. She slowly lost her consciousness.

Vivaan hiccupped as he played those memories with her again. He was shit scared for her. He knew what the Russians were. He was not afraid of them. He could handle them but he was afraid of what siya have to go through. They won't be soft considering she was a woman.

She have to face harsh considering she is the weakness of him. The person whom everyone wants to pull down. He took the last sip of the wine and clenched the glass in his hands tightly. The pressure built up and the glass broke.

The pieces scattered on the floor. Some pieces struckinto his hand and blood was flowing through his hands. But he was feeling nopain. The only thing hurting was his heart. He was afraid to lose her. He wouldburn down the whole world if it means to find her. He wouldn't leave even asingle Russian. And it was a promise