C H A P T E R 22

Vivaan softly closed the door behind him. He put the tray on the bedside table and glanced siya. She was sleeping peacefully but there was a certain frown on her forehead. His eyes went to the drip that was injected to her. She was so fucking weak. Her hands and legs were bandaged.

The mere look of her bruised face was enough to make himself angry. He sat beside her. She was fast asleep and she was so tired when she was brought here. His hands made their way to the cut on her cheek. They would disappear but the memories would be still there and he had every intention of removing those memories.

The caressing of his hands on her cheek made siya stir in her sleep. She fluttered open her eyes and looked at vivaan. She was so glad he came to rescue her. She was scared on the inside but was intelligent enough to not show to others.

She was done being strong and now she only wanted to hug him and hide in his embrace. "Can I hug you?" her voice was raspy and hoarse. Vivaan was shocked at her request but complied to it. He would have been a stupid person to refuse a hug from her.

He smiled softly and then lowered himself. Her hands latched to his neck and she hugged him. And not even 10 seconds later he heard sobbing and sniffling. He was frozen and then tried to remove her hands but she wouldn't let him do it.

Vivaan sighed and then in a moment he carefully scooped her in his arms and hugged her tightly. She was a sobbing mess. "It's okay sweetheart...cry all of your fear. You were so strong back then. So strong sweetheart." He said caressing her hair.

He was shocked at her strength to endure everything. Anyone else would have broken down and blurted everything to the Russians but she kept herself strong and he was so damn much proud of her. But now he wanted her to be weak. He wanted her to cry in front of him and remove all her pain and worries. Because he is now here to hold her and protect her.

"I am sorry I failed siya...I am so sorry but I have made sure to give then 10 times worse of what they have done to you." He whispered softly and then kissed her head. Her sobbing slowed down to normal breathing. "I love you vivaan..."

The confession came as a shock to him. His eyes were wide open as he tried to wrap his head around what he said. He never expected her to confess like this. "I am done being holding up those feelings. The kidnapping has me scared and now I don't want to loose you again and I know you can't move on from ragini but I love you vivaan with all my heart."

Ragini was his ex. His first love. She was his college sweetheart. But four years back she was killed. Brutally by his enemies and he was broken. He was closed off from then on and became emotionless. He never thought he could love someone again but the woman in front of him made him think otherwise.

He was slowly falling for her and he wanted to have a future with her. She was perfect for him. Yeah she was kinda messy but so was he.

And when siya proposed him he was dancing inside his heart. He smiled softly surprising siya. He leaned down and pecked her lips softly catching her by surprise.

"I love you too siya. You made me believe in love once again. I see a future with you and this kidnapping has also made me realize that I could never lose you. You are the anchor in my life. You keep me grounded. You helped me out of the darkest phase in my life. I will be damned if I lose you again."

The confession took siya by surprise. She never knew he could be so emotional or say such words. "You are changing vivaan." She said with a small smile. A smile enough to flutter his heart. He leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. He then kissed her nose and pecked her lips.

"I am so grateful to have got you in my life siya..." he softly whispered. His fingers brushing against her cheeks. Siya leaned to the touch. Finally she was in the arms of the person who loves her and will protect her.

*******

"Change babygirl..." Aryan commanded as soon as they entered their room. They were back to their mansion and finally simran could breathe again. It was a safe haven for her. She glanced at Aryan who was controlling his anger. He was so fucking angry on his family.

Seeing her hesitation he sighed. Walking towards their closet he took out his hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. He pushed them to simran and then placed his hand around the back of his neck and pulled her closer to him. His lips pecked her forehead.

A smile grazed upon simran's face. She smiled softly and glanced up at him. "I am not angry at you babygirl if that you are thinking. I am just angry with my family. Now go and change I am sure you are feeling too much uncomfortable." Simran bobbed her head up and down and then went to change her dress.

20 minutes later she has discarded the heavy salwar and changed into the clothes provided. It was damn comfy for her. And so much big on her. She saw Aryan setting the bed. It was 11 in the morning.

"Why are you setting the bed Aryan?" her sweet voice made Aryan look at her. She was so cute. The hoodie was so big on her. She was practically drowned in it. The sleeves of it covering her whole hand and the end of sweatpants was rolled. He sat on the bed and reckoned her with his fingers. Simran waddled to him due to the big clothes. Even though sitting Aryan was still the same height as simran and that infuriated her.

"You are cute..." he said squishing her cheeks. She looked so cute like a puffer fish.

"And babygirl you need rest. You clearly didn't get enough sleep so rest for a while okay?"

Simran bobbed her head up and down and got on the bed. Aryan lied beside her and she snuggled close to him. He softly pecked her head and then wrapped his arms around her.

****

Sneak peak:

"Beg for it arushi...let me see how desperate you are to have me inside you..." ayansh said looking dead in her teary eyes. His hands wrapped around her throat.

****

The next chapter is hell mature and contains graphic sexual description

The next chapter is hell mature and contains graphic sexual description. I am giving a warning beforehand.

if you are not ready for an extremely dominant and angry sexual activity then please refrain from reading the next chapter...

AND CAN YOU ALL PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "THOUSAND YEARS..." PLEASE READ IT AND VOTE ON IT.