Chapter 2- Saturday

Lando was hurriedly walking through the paddock, not looking where he was going when he walked or rather ran in to something or rather someone.
'Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay, do you need help, I'm so clumsy, I really should have been looking where I was going, I'm so sorry'
'It's fine' the other male laughed, 'you can stop apologising now'
'I'm sorry, oh there I'm at it again, apologising, it's such a bad habit of mine, well not necessarily a bad habit, sometimes it's a good habit but occasionally I apologise too much, take this time for instance'

The other male laughed again- 'I think that rambling is also a bad habit of yours, eh'
'Oh yes, it usually happens when I am nervous or excited, usually when I'm not quite in control of my emotions, sorry I didn't catch your name'
'Oh my name is Ezra-Phoenix, but people just call me Ezra'
'Nice to meet you Ezra, I'm sorry, I have to go now otherwise I will be late for my team meeting but I will buy you drinks to make up for earlier'
'Okay, thanks Lando
'How do you know my name'
'Well, you are a famous formula one driver'
'I forgot about that because you just talked to me like a normal non famous human being'
'Don't you have to go now'
'Oh yes, see you later Ezra'
'Yeah, see you later Lando'

Lando continued walking through the pit lane on his way to the Mclaren hospitality unit. Still thinking about his first actual encounter with Ezra.