Chapter 12- Friday

Ezra didn't see Lando all that day, but he did see Oscar, so he asked Oscar for Lando's room number so that he could visit him later. Needless to say Oscar happily gave the room number to Ezra to help out his teammate.

After Ezra was sure that Lando wasn't at the track anymore, he went over to the hotel that Lando was staying at. When he knocked on the door Lando opened it and his face immediately took on a look of surprise.

'Ezra, what are you doing here'
'Well I realised that I had no way of contacting you as I don't have your number, so Oscar told me what hotel room you were staying in'
'Oh well, do you want to come inside'
'Thought you'd never ask'

Ezra followed Lando into the room saw that there were clothes strewn all over the floor.

'Sorry, please excuse the mess'
'Why are your clothes all over the floor'
'Well, my Mclaren polo was dirty and the spare one was hidden in the depths of my suitcase, I was also in a rush so had no time for neatness, and this is the result'
'I have to say that this is something that I would probably do'
'Yeah, do you want to play on my PlayStation'
'Sure'

Lando set up his PlayStation and they both curled up together on the couch that was in the room to to try and beat eachother at FIFA. As it turned out the games were very closely matched, mainly because they were both terrible at the game.

Eventhough they spent about two hours in eachothers company that night, still neither of them spoke about what happened last Sunday. Eventually, Ezra had to leave, making his way back to his hotel room in the ferrari hotel.